Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems sebagai berikut:
2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems
The aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying parameters. These methods should cope with uncertainty on the system model and must be capable of designing optimal controllers with a prescribed order or structure, where optimality refers to robust stability and performance measures. The project also includes the experimental validation of the obtained control design methodologies on a mechatronic test setup.
Send your electronic application to Professor Wim Michiels:
Subject of your email should be: “PhD Position LPV”.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano The Faculty of Computer Science of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (FUB), Italy, offers an opening for 10 PhD positions for its 3-year PhD program. 8 of the positions are fully […]
- PhD Position-Optimization of Numerical Simulation Software for Graphical Processing Units Optimization of numerical simulation software for Graphical Processing Units A position is available to start a PhD on numerical simulations running on Graphical Processing Units […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- PhD Positions, Faculty of Arts, Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy Available positionsEU Citizensa total of 30 places in the following subject areas:Classical Philology, Language, Literature, and HistoryModern Philology, Language, and […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech We are searching for PhD candidates to join the Laboratory of Computational Methods and Numerical Analysis at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech in Spain. The 4 year […]
- PhD Positions, UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Netherlands UNESCO-IHE, The Netherlands, and the following partners: Makerere University in Uganda, KNUST in Ghana, AIT in Thailand, 2iE in Burkina Faso, ITB in Indonesia, UCT in South Africa, UFMG […]
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory The Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory (RML) in the George Washington University - the flagship Robotics Research Center of the University - is seeking highly qualified candidates for […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems, semoga bermanfaat.