Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London sebagai berikut:
12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London
The Bloomsbury Colleges PhD Studentships
The Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education (IoE), London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), Royal Veterinary College (RVC), School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) and The School of Pharmacy (SoP).
The consortium is offering twelve PhD Studentships, each of three years duration, to start October 2011. The Studentships will cover course fees (at the usual level for UK and EU Studentships) and a student stipend. They will encompass a wide range of topics spanning the biomedical and social sciences, reflecting the diversity of disciplines represented in the consortium. The Studentships will be supervised by two of the partner colleges with the lead college indicated after each Studentship.
Click on a Studentship from the list below for further details and application links.
Please note that the deadlines may differ between Studentships.
- Stakeholder perception of flood-risk (Birkbeck)
- Structural and functional studies of the Hsp90‐dependent phosphatase PP5 in the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum (Birkbeck)
- Gender violence and adult learning in post‐apartheid South Africa (Institute of Education) *
- Mechanisms of social influence in typical development and autism (Institute of Education)
- Evaluation of foot and mouth disease vaccine coverage, effectiveness and impact in Turkey and Iran (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)*
- Integrated informatics and statistical tools to assist the translation of pathogen sequencing data derived from new sequencing technologies (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
- Quantitative and qualitative investigations of mental health and wellbeing in veterinary, pharmacy and other undergraduate students (Royal Veterinary College)
- The effect of missense mutations on the role of Fukutin related protein (FKRP) (Royal Veterinary College)
- Agricultural and health input subsidies in development: inter‐sectoral lessons from theory and practice (School of Oriental and African Studies) *
- Intelligent Hands: a cross‐cultural study of apprenticeship and skilled work (School of Oriental and African Studies) *
- Role of gastrointestinal microbiota in the development of Escherichia coli K1 neonatal meningitis (The School of Pharmacy)
- The Viral Achilles Heel: The nucleocapsid protein of FIV and related lentiviruses as a therapeutic target (The School of Pharmacy)
*These four Studentships are related to international development and include additional funding for field research. For more information, please visit the LIDC website at this link http://www.lidc.org.uk/news_detail.php?news_id=110
Demikianlah informasi tentang 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London, semoga bermanfaat.