Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang 100 Elite Research Scholarships at University of Tasmania sebagai berikut:
100 Elite Research Scholarships at University of Tasmania
The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as well as business and management, regional development, education and the humanities.
Our Elite Research Scholarships are valued at $30k per annum tax-free, and are available for three years, with a possible six-month extension.
We also support our PhD candidates with a suite of practical resources throughout their Higher Degrees by Research including laptops, opportunities for performance-based scholarship top ups, cloud data storage, a conference support fund, generic skilling and supportive candidature management which help each candidate navigate their own research path.
If you have an outstanding academic record and a passion for research we probably have an Elite Research Scholarship for you.
Promising candidates within Australia and New Zealand are eligible for a return airfare to visit UTAS and their School of interest to help them decide. And if chosen, generous relocation support is available.
Applications remain open throughout 2011.
The Elite Research Scholarship is restricted to exceptional applicants whose research for their PhD will occur in a well-defined and managed (supervised) project (see Official Website.).
Elite Research Scholarships are open to both international and domestic applicants.
Applicants must have:
- a minimum of first class honours (H1) degree or equivalent, or
- a masters by coursework degree may be viewed as equivalent if the overall results are at distinction average and it contains a significant research project with a grade of H1 or equivalent, or
- relevant and substantial experience in an appropriate sector may be viewed as equivalent, providing the applicant can demonstrate a level of experience commensurate with the skills required for research.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as […]
- 100 Elite Research Scholarships, University of Tasmania, Australia The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as […]
- Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate StudiesOverview Macquarie University International Scholarships are available across most […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations (DEEWR). […]
- The Clem Jones Undergraduate Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia The aim of the scholarship is to assist students with high levels of sporting and academic ability to gain tertiary qualifications from which they and the community will benefit. The […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake […]
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria.NZIDRS scholarships include: 1. full tuition […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland The Centre for Pesticide Application and Safety (CPAS) is a national scientific research and training group located within the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences at The University of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang 100 Elite Research Scholarships at University of Tasmania, semoga bermanfaat.