Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia Master Scholarships in Computer Science, Venice, Italy sebagai berikut:
Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia Master Scholarships in Computer Science, Venice, Italy
The MSc program in Computer Science ( Official Website.), offered by Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia – Italy, takes two years of full-time study, and is suitable for students with diverse academic backgrounds.
The course unfolds into three semesters of full-time lectures and lab experience on practical exercises. During the last semester students work on an individual project and dissertation.
The program covers the theory and practice of a wide spectrum of fields in Computer Science and Information Technology.
Two suggested sub-programs, resulting from selecting a specific group of elective courses, are the following:
The (1) Information Sciences and Intelligent Systems sub-program, and the (2) Software Dependability and IT Security sub-program.
Candidates who hold a foreign degree, equivalent to a tree-year Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related subject (Computer/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.), and are proficient in English, can apply.
Candidates can ask for a pre-evaluation of their qualification and school career before starting the official enrolment procedure.This pre-evaluation is particularly important for non-EU citizens residing abroad, who have to apply within an early deadline (Apr 30th), and then submit a further pre-enrolment application to an Italian Diplomatic Delegation for obtaining the Italian Visa.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC) EMA Fellowship Program The European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC) is seeking two well-qualified individuals for a 5-month assignment as E.MA Fellows for the 2011/2012 […]
- The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus Scholarship ProgramWe are glad to offers you the possibility to join our European Master Program of Computational […]
- TU Delft MSc Research Scholarships in Applied Mathematics Delft University of Technology. EWI-R&EMS ScholarshipExcellent students accepted to the MSc programma in Applied Mathematics with a research interest in Risk & Environmental Modeling […]
- MSc Tourism and Travel Management, Nottingham University Business School, UK MSc Tourism and Travel Management Bursaries 2011-2012 Direct RouteThe Tourism and Travel Research Institute is offering up to two £1,000 scholarships for applicants who have secured a […]
- 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students The University of Calabria (UNICAL), Italy, and TWAS, the academy of sciences for the developing world, offer fellowships to students from Haiti who wish to obtain an MSc degree in the […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships in Computer Engineering, Politecnico di Torino, Italy The project offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits to graduate from the Politecnico di Torino attending the Bachelor of Science program […]
- PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and Security at KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) seeks a PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and SecurityKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and […]
- MSc Scholarships in Food and Water Security, Aberystwyth University, UK Master’s Scholarships for UK/EU and non-EU students in the field of Food & Water Security at Aberystwyth University UK-2011 Study Subject: Food & Water SecurityEmployer: Aberystwyth […]
- PhD Student Position in Materials Physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks a Ph.D. Student in Materials PhysicsKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad […]
- Up to 4 PhD Student Positions in Integrated Devices and Circuits at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks one to four Ph.D. Students in electronics in SiC for high temperature and radiation hard environments.KTH is the largest […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia Master Scholarships in Computer Science, Venice, Italy, semoga bermanfaat.