Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship 2011, University of London sebagai berikut:
The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship 2011, University of London
Two scholarships are available, one for an overseas fee-paying student and one for a UK/EU fee-paying student, for the full-time MA South East Asian Studies at SOAS for the academic session 2011/12.
The scholarship for the overseas fee-paying student is intended to off-set the tuition fees at the overseas rate. The scholarship for the UK/EU fee-paying students is intended to off-set the tuition fees at the UK/EU rate*. (*Please note that this scholarship does not cover the Equal Learning Qualification – ELQ fee. Due to a change in Government funding policy if you are applying for a Masters degree and already have an equivalent or higher qualification or expect to complete an equivalent or higher qualification while studying for a Master’s degree at SOAS, you will be liable to higher fees)
The full-time MA South East Asian Studies
- Applicants must have applied for a place to study at the School at least four weeks before the scholarship closing date in order to be considered for these scholarships.
- Applicants must normally possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Applicants with upper second class level may also apply, but will not be given preference. Students with a non-UK degree will be assessed on the basis of their references and transcripts.
- This scholarship is open to UK/EU and overseas applicants.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by an Advisory Panel consisting of three academic members, one from each Faculty. The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your application. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship applications must be received no later than 5pm on 29 April 2011.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applicants must have also applied for a place to study at the School preferably four weeks before the scholarship closing date (ie by 1 April2011) but no later than the scholarship application deadline in order to be considered for this scholarship. The application for a place must be complete.
Notification of Results
- All applicants will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application, generally by the end of June. The successful candidates will also be notified by letter. If you have not heard from us by mid-July, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
A scholarship application form and guidance notes for applying are available for download from the download box at the top right or can be obtained from:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5091 / 5094
Fax: +44 (0)20 7074 5089
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship Two scholarships are available, one for an overseas fee-paying student and one for a UK/EU fee-paying student, for the full-time MA South East Asian Studies at SOAS for the academic […]
- Ouseley Memorial Scholarship 2012 for Research Degree Programs at SOAS This bequest was made to the University in 1891 to encourage the study of “Arabic, Persian, Hindustani and other Oriental languages”. There is one scholarship available, valued at £6,000 […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary, SOAS, University of London, UK There is one Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary, valued at £2,000 in total. The Ahmad Mustafa Abu-Hakima Bursary is intended to off-set part of the cost of tuition fees or assist with […]
- King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January.Successful candidates […]
- 2011 MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January. Successful candidates […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Professor Stuart Wilson Scholarship 2011, University of London, semoga bermanfaat.