Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries sebagai berikut:
The Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
|Number of scholarships
||Worldwide (with preference given to developing countries)
|Who can qualify
||Accepted women candidates who demonstrate financial need. Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not elegible.
||Submitting an essay discussing the issue:
‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’
(maximum 750 words)
>> essay template
>> MBA Financial Aid Application Form (DOC, 48kB)
||The IMD MBA Scholarship Committee
||Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to email@example.com
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
- Fulltime and Executive MBA Programme Scholarships We offer a number of part scholarships worth up to 50% of the total fee to candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and career progression. All candidates […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
- Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships 2010 at IMD Business School, Switzerland Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are intended to attract students from Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula […]
- Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Five Director’s Scholarships, each with a value of £4,000, are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe Scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic […]
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Three Leadership Scholarships are awarded to students from any country. Each scholarship has a value of £10,000. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to individuals applying for admission […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for […]
- International MBA Scholarships, School of Management, Politecnico di Milano, Italy Every year, MIP awards financial assistance to International full-time MBA candidates in the form of various types of scholarships, contributions and competitions. All scholarships and […]
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships, Switzerland Three scholarships are awarded each year to candidates who demonstrate leadership understanding through an essay competition.Number of scholarships: ThreeAmount: CHF 30,000Geographical […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries, semoga bermanfaat.