Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang The Clem Jones Undergraduate Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia sebagai berikut:
The Clem Jones Undergraduate Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia
The aim of the scholarship is to assist students with high levels of sporting and academic ability to gain tertiary qualifications from which they and the community will benefit. The scholarship will financially assist applicants on low incomes with additional cost associated with university.
There are two scholarships available, valued at $3000 each per annum for a total of three years (total of $9000 each scholarship). Payments will be made into the recipient’s nominated bank account each semester, providing the recipient meets GPA requirements and submits sporting reports on a bi-annual basis.
Griffith is an elite athlete-friendly university and has a strong commitment to sport and the role that it plays in a balanced educational environment. Fostering elite athletes and helping them to play sport whilst studying is a major part of that commitment. Griffith has many links with local and international sporting organisations. Griffith University, through the Griffith Sports College, assists elite athletes in sourcing flexible study means to enable them to continue performing at optimum level whilst studying.
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
* high level of sporting achievement (competing at state level; representing school or University)
* low-socio economic status
* ability to succeed at University
* Personal statement outlining why the awarding of the scholarship would be warranted and the potential benefits for the recipient
* Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
* current Griffith University undergraduate student or eligible for admission to any of Griffith University’s undergraduate programs.
How to apply
To apply for the The Clem Jones Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
* The Clem Jones Scholarship application form
Applications close on Friday, 21 January 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia The GUIPRS is designed to attract and support highly ranked international applicants during the University’s two annual postgraduate research scholarship rounds. This scheme extends the […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, International College of Hotel Management, Australia The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is pleased to offer:• Two Round 1 International Scholarships for the July 2011 or January 2012 intakes.• Two Round 2 Scholarships for […]
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, […]
- LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)up to £2,000 for […]
- 2012 LLM Scholarships for International Students at University of Birmingham An LLM degree is a Taught Masters in Law. The programme takes one year (full-time) or two years (part-time) and involves the study of four specialist modules and a dissertation. […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State University – up to $19,000 per academic year for undergraduatesGeorgia College & State University is […]
- IPB–Rabobank Undergraduate Scholarship Academic Year 2010/2011 Rabobank, a leading bank in the world in food and agribusiness sector, providing scholarships to the IPB must clearly indicate Rabobank’s commitment to contribute to the development of […]
- Scholarships for Students from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia – University of Western Australia The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and enthusiasm for science research for students from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.A total […]
- Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically […]
- International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang The Clem Jones Undergraduate Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.