Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Slovak Government Scholarships 2011 for International Students sebagai berikut:
Slovak Government Scholarships 2011 for International Students
The provision of development aid of the Slovak Republic (SR) in the area of education takes the form of the award of scholarships of the Government of the SR that are consistent with the conditions approved by the Government Resolution No.344/2010 of 25 May 2010 for developing countries and for Slovaks living abroad. The provision of scholarships of the Slovak Republic Government (2011-2012) is a long-term component of development assistance by the SR, which is a programme and project activity of the SR Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the framework of the international community.
The official range of scholarship positions available is annually notified through the diplomatic offices of the SR abroad.
- Under the development aid for the developing countries, the official offer is sent to the ministry of foreign affairs of the relevant country in accordance with the approved breakdown of countries and scholarship places in particular academic years.
- Under the aid to Slovaks living abroad, the offer is sent to the official compatriot representatives according to the approved breakdown of countries and scholarship positions in relevant academic years.
Applicants for scholarships of the Government of the SR are informed of the basic eligibility conditions that include:
1) selected study program within an approved list of supported courses of study specifically for developing countries
Economy and management, Physical sciences, Ecological and environmental sciences, Architecture and civil engineering, Construction engineering, technologies, production and communications, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary sciences, Water management, Medical sciences, Dental medicine, Pharmaceutical sciences and Non-medical health sciences.
and for Slovaks living abroad
Teaching, educational activity and pedagogic sciences, Humanities, Arts, Social and behavioural sciences, Journalism and information, Economy and management, Architecture and engineering, Physical sciences, Life sciences, Ecological and environmental sciences, Construction engineering, technologies, production and communications, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary sciences, Water management, Non-medical health sciences, Mathematics and statistics, Information sciences, information and communication technologies.
2) Study outcomes achieved during the secondary education or prior study
The award of the scholarship of the Government of the SR for a standard duration of study is conditional upon proficiency in the Slovak language at a required level and the admission to the study in selected course of study by a public university in the SR. To tackle the requirement, the Government of the SR provides a one-year scholarship for language preparation, and, where necessary, also technical preparation. This takes place in the institutions that have been accredited for such preparation. Any arbitrary shortening of the period of study in the preparatory year is unacceptable. The scholarship holder is obliged to keep to the date of starting the study, as determined by school.
- a monthly grant of a stated amount
- accommodation in a student hall of residence and meals in student canteens for a fee, just like students with the citizenship of the SR
- accommodation in student halls of residence and catering in student dining halls for a charge equal to that for students with SR citizenship
- education at the chosen public university, under the same conditions as provided for citizens of the SR during the study period set by the statute of the university
Scholarship of the Slovak Government for one-year language and vocational preparation if the applicant has not completed his/her secondary education in the SR or at a secondary school with Slovak language lessons abroad. Graduation from this does not replace the acceptance proceedings for university study pursuant to SR Act No. 131/2002 Coll. on Higher Education and on Changes and Amendments to Some Acts, as amended.
In accordance with the decision of the SR Minister of Education the SR Ministry of Education will provide a scholarship of the Slovak Government to a foreigner who is at the time a student at a public university in the SR pursuant to Act No. 131/2002 Coll. on Higher Education and on Changes and Amendments to Some Acts as amended as follows:
SR Government scholarship for university education degree
*scholarship (s) merit scholarship (ms)
Language and professional training €280 monthly(s) 0(ms)
First-degree university study €280 monthly(s) €50 monthly(ms)
Second-degree university study €280 monthly(s) €50 monthly(ms)
Third-degree university study (PhD.) €330 monthly(s) €170 annually(ms)
a) one-off contribution during language and professional training, first and second degree of university study
- upon beginning study in the SR 35 €
- upon completing this study in the SR 35 €
b) one-off contribution during the third degree of university study (PhD.)
- upon beginning study in the SR 35 €
- upon completing this study in the SR 70 €
4) Eligibility Requirements
DURING STUDY IN 1ST AND 2 ND DEGREE UNIVERSITY STUDY PROGRAMMES (hereinafter referred to as bachelor, master and doctoral study) IN THE SR
Persons applying for a scholarship of the Slovak Government for bachelor, master and doctoral degree study programmes of university studies in the framework of the offer must meet the following conditions:
- to have completed secondary school education with school leaving exam, to fulfill the conditions for acceptance for university studies pursuant to SR
- to submit a completed application form for the provision of a scholarship of the Slovak Government with the respective appendices (the form is also available at the Slovak Embassies)
- for the scholarship of the Slovak Government for bachelor, master and doctoral studies can apply candidates between 18 and 26 years of age
DURING STUDY IN 3RD DEGREE UNIVERSITY STUDY PROGRAMMES (hereinafter referred to as doctoral) IN THE SR
Persons applying for a scholarship for PhD. study in the framework of the SR Government offer must fulfil these conditions:
- to have completed university education in a second degree study programme (having gained the academic title “MSc.” at a foreign university or “Mgr.”, “Ing.”, “MUDr.” or “MVDr.” at a university in the SR).
- to meet the conditions for acceptance to a third degree university study programme pursuant to SR Act No. 131/2002 on Higher Education and on Changes and Amendments to Some Acts as amended,
- to submit a completed application form for the provision of a scholarship of the Slovak Government with a statement of the field of PhD. study according to the current list of fields of PhD. studies provided in the SR with a preliminary acceptance of the envisaged training workplace in the SR, as well as the relevant appendices stated on the application form (the form is also available at SR Embassies),
- for the scholarship of the Slovak Government for PhD. study can apply candidates between 23 and 35 years of age,
- School certificate of the highest education achieved – its verified translation into Slovak language or English language, if not issued in Slovak language.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Acceptance certificate of the university or academic institute in the Slovak Republic.
- Academic results for previous study period verified by the foreign university in framework of bachelor or master study applicants, i.e. first and second Degree of university study in the SR.
- Publication activity in framework of doctoral study and academic stays.
- Photos, diapositives, tapes, own works valuation in case applicant is interested in art filed and art program studies.
5) Application deadline
The deadline for Slovak government scholarships is 30 May 2011. Incomplete materials and applications delivered after the deadline will not be considered.
It is necessary to send the form of the Application for scholarship of the government of SR together with annexes and required documents, through the embassy of his/her respective country through a diplomatic channel to the following address:
Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic
International Cooperation Division
813 30 Bratislava
Visit official website.
Ingin dikirimkan Brosur Cetak atau Digital kampus ini, silahkan isi Form di bawah ini
Demikianlah informasi tentang Slovak Government Scholarships 2011 for International Students, semoga bermanfaat.