Senior Researcher in Life-cycle-Assessment (LCA) of Waste Management at Technical University of Denmark
DTU Environment would like to hire a senior researcher in the field of life cycle assessment of waste management. The duties of the position, among others, to develop a second generation of LCA-model for waste management, applying the model to important issues in waste management, the launch of a model for international research and community consultation, project coordination, and to provide teaching and training.
- You have a PhD (or equivalent) as well as academic qualifications equivalent to those obtained by holding a position as a researcher or postdoctoral
- You have documented scientific production at the level of associate professor in the field of LCA-modeling in waste management
- You have deep knowledge about waste management, waste management process modeling and related environmental aspects
- You have deep knowledge of LCA include issues such as databases, assessment documentation, and the impact of uncertainty
- You are well organized, result oriented and able to work independently and in a study group
- You are experienced in the user instruction, training and consultancy waste LCA-model
- You have documented experience in national and international research cooperation
In the assessment of candidates for consideration will be given to:
- scientific production and research potential in the international level
- innovative skills and the ability to generate new ideas
- ability to communicate at all levels
- experience in teaching and education
- ability to promote and utilize research results
- basic all-round experience, preferably including international experience
- ability to contribute to the development cooperation department of internal and external
Level : Undergraduate
Provider : Technical University of Denmark
Location : Denmark
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Senior Researcher in Life-cycle-Assessment (LCA) of Waste Management at Technical University of Denmark, semoga bermanfaat.