Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney sebagai berikut:
Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney
The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of Sydney has established a major new Centre for Mine Automation. Rio Tinto, a global mining company, has committed $21 million of funding for an initial period of five years for this new Centre. The aim of the Centre for Mining Automation is to develop and implement the vision of a fully autonomous, remotely operated mine.
The ACFR is seeking students interested in PhD research in the area of autonomous systems, including data fusion, perception, control, learning and systems to be part of this exciting new initiative and apply for a full time scholarship sponsored by Rio Tinto.
There is no closing date for this opportunity. Applications are now open year round and successful applicants are expected to commence at the start of either semester one or semester two.
Applicants should have a first class Honours degree in mechanical/mechatronics engineering, mining engineering, electrical engineering, aeronautical/aerospace engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science or a related discipline or extensive appropriate professional experience.
The scholarship is valued at $27,651 per annum (tax exempt). The scholarship will be supplemented by access to overseas travel grants and other allowances.
For further information, and to submit an application, please contact
Australian Centre for Field Robotics
The Rose Street Building (J04)
The University of Sydney NSW 2006
Phone: 02 9351 8143
Fax: 02 9351 7474
Applications should include a curriculum vitae, an academic transcript, and the names and contact details of two referees. A statement of the broad area of your research interest should also be included.
31 December 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) Rio Tinto Centre for Mining Automation Scholarship in Field Robotics The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) at the University of […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK PhD StudentshipExperimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap LeachingImperial College London – Department of Earth Science and EngineeringA Rio Tinto studentship is […]
- PhD student positions in Networked Systems Security at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
- PhD student in Electrical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology The Electromagnetic Engineering lab at the School of Electrical Engineering, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology - seeks a PhD student in Electrical Engineering.KTH is the largest […]
- PhD Student in Micro and Nanoelectromechanical Systems (MEMS / NEMS) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Electrical Engineering (EES) seeks a PhD student in Micro- and Nanoelectromechanical Systems (MEMS / NEMS) KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- PhD Scholarships at School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University The School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is experiencing a […]
- PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK Applications are invited for a PhD studentship on the study and development of a robot operating in a smart home. This project is part of a wider programme to develop intelligent […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Rio Tinto PhD Research Scholarship in Mining Automation at The Australian Centre for Field Robotics, University of Sydney, semoga bermanfaat.