Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Richard Plaschka Scholarship, Austria sebagai berikut:
Richard Plaschka Scholarship, Austria
Area of study or research:
- Humanities and Theology
- Historical Sciences, Linguistics and Literature Sciences
Detailed type of grant:
- semester or one-year grant, research grant
- PhD holders
Authority awarding grant:
- OeAD-GmbH/ICM-Centre for International Cooperation & Mobility on behalf of and funded by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research (BMWF)
- Maximum of 7 new awards per academic year! In case of successful research activities the scholarship can, on request, be renewed (total duration 18 months).
Grant benefit paid:
- Monthly grant
a) grant: 1040 EUR
b) book allowance: 93 EUR
- Accident and health insurance, accommodation
a) If necessary, the ÖAD will take out an accident and health insurance on behalf of the grant recipient.
b) The OeAD-GmbH will endeavour to provide accommodation (student hall of residence or flat) for recipients of grants who wish to get accommodation arranged by the OeAD. Monthly costs: 220 EUR to 470 EUR (depending on how much comfort the recipients of grants want). An administration fee of 18 EUR per month is payable to the ÖAD for arranging accommodation.
The costs for insurance and accommodation have to be paid out of the grant by the recipient of the grant.
- Recipients of grants are exempted from paying tuition fees.
- Recipients of grants from non-European developing countries will also receive a travel costs subsidy of up to 730 EUR maximum.
Closing date for applications:
Where to submit your application:
- New applicants:
online at http://www.scholarships.at
- Applications for renewals:
Centre for International Cooperation & Mobility (ICM)
of the OeAD-GmbH
A-1090 Wien, Alser Straße 4/1/14/1
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Mondi Scholarships for International Students, Austria Mondi Scholarships for International Students are tenable in Austria. Scholarships are awarded for basic university programs (university degree, bachelor programs), or, in case the […]
- East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship Program The East-West Center (EWC) Graduate Degree Fellowship provides substantial funding toward Master`s and Doctoral degrees for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- Master Scholarship in Science and Technology Provided by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology […]
- Eric Bleumink Fund for Development Cooperation: University of Groningen Master and PhD Scholarships The University of Groningen was awarded both the Diploma Supplement label and the ECTS label as the first and only higher education institution in the Netherlands. The labels are a […]
- Indonesia Austria Scholarship Programme Based on the Agreement between the Indonesian Ministry of Education and the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research and the agreement between the Directorate General of Higher Education […]
- EMCL: Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship in Clinical Linguistics The Erasmus Mundus Masters program in Clinical Linguistics (EMCL) is a 24 months full-time interdisciplinary and integrated University program at European level providing training for […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Master in Service Engineering Program (IMSE) The IMSE programme (120 ECTS) is organised in four successive phases over two years, each providing the core knowledge and developing the skills of the incoming students. The phases are […]
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships 2010 New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (NZIDRS) are open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria.NZIDRS scholarships include: 1. full tuition […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Richard Plaschka Scholarship, Austria, semoga bermanfaat.