Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast sebagai berikut:
Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast
Queen`s University Belfast
School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology.
Available immediately for 3 years to research the development of bioinformatics methods and techniques related to gene-expression connectivity mapping, and their novel applications in biological and biomedical sciences particularly in cancer research.
Anticipated interview date: Tuesday 28 June 2011
Salary: £29,972 per annum
Closing date: Monday 6 June 2011
Please visit our website for further information and to apply online – Visit Official Website.
or alternatively contact the Personnel Department, Queen`s University Belfast, BT7 1NN. Telephone (028) 90973044 FAX: (028) 90971040 or e-mail on email@example.com
The University is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society and particularly welcomes applications from people with a disability.
Fixed term contract posts are available for the stated period in the first instance but in particular circumstances may be renewed or made permanent subject to availability of funding.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Research Fellow in Comparative Plant Phylogeography at Queen`s University Belfast School of Biological Sciences immediately available for a period of 2 years in the first instance.Anticipated interview date: Thursday 16 June 2011Salary scale: £29,972 – £39,107 per annum […]
- 5 International Undergraduate Foundation Scholarships, Queen`s University Belfast Queen`s University Belfast and INTO Queen`s University Belfast invites applications for the Queen`s University Belfast Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Queen Elizabeth II international scholarships worth £7,000 towards tuition fees for a one year masters course to graduates of the […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- Scholarships 2011 in Mining Engineering and Geology at Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, UK Through the generous support of industrial sponsors, The Camborne School of Mines Trust, and past students and staff, we are able to offer 10+ scholarships each year to new students […]
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
- Queen Mary University of London Studentships in Law The School of Law is offering a number of studentships for the 2011-12 academic year. We are now open to accept new applications for these awards. Please read the instructions below […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK INTO Queen’s/Queen’s University Belfast 100% International Foundation Scholarships 2011-2012 Queen’s University Belfast and INTO Queen’s University Belfast invites applications for the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast, semoga bermanfaat.