Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney sebagai berikut:
Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney
A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research studies leading to a Masters in Hydrogeochemistry. The project is to investigate groundwater quality to identify the residence time and origins and mixing of the groundwaters in the South West Sydney area in relation to dryland salinity. This project is funded by the NSW Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water.
Applicants should have a demonstrated strong research experience preferably with an understanding of groundwater and groundwater chemistry. A valid drivers licence for Australia is a requirement for the position given the fieldwork involved.
The scholarship is valued at $22,860 per annum (tax exempt) and may be renewed for up to two years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Further information can be obtained from Dr. Willem Vervoort, Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources C81, The University of Sydney NSW 2006 (Phone: 02 8627 1054; Fax: 02 8627 1099 E-mail: willem.vervoort[at]sydney.edu.au). Applications should be sent direct to Dr. Willem Vervoort at the above address and should include a curriculum vitae, a copy of an academic transcript, and the names and contact details of at least two referees.
Closing date: 28 February 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- IWC Water Leader Scholarships-Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships in Integrated Water Management The International WaterCentre’s Water Leader Scholarships are now open to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management in Australia in […]
- CMCRC Scholarships in Finance, Informatics, Accounting, Linguistics Up to 30 Scholarships for 2008 and 2009 at A$50,000 per annum tax freeExciting research with opportunities for international travelWe are seeking graduates with qualifications in one, or […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake […]
- Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia If you are an international student commencing an RMIT Master of Biotechnology, this scholarship could assist towards your tuition fees.Value and duration Scholarships are initially for […]
- Master of Integrated Water Management Scholarships at International WaterCentre, Australia Full and partial tuition Water Leader Scholarships are open 1 May – 1 August 2010 for Australian and international applicants (http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/scholarships) […]
- Research Scholarship at The University of Queensland The Centre for Pesticide Application and Safety (CPAS) is a national scientific research and training group located within the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences at The University of […]
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the […]
- European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis, Erasmus Mundus The European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) aims at providing a high quality education in designing and assessing public policies targeted to the […]
- MSc Scholarships in Food and Water Security, Aberystwyth University, UK Master’s Scholarships for UK/EU and non-EU students in the field of Food & Water Security at Aberystwyth University UK-2011 Study Subject: Food & Water SecurityEmployer: Aberystwyth […]
- Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis at Erasmus Mundus The European Master in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis aims at providing a high quality education in designing and assessing public policies targeted to the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney, semoga bermanfaat.