Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Post-doctoral Scholarship in Yeast Genetics sebagai berikut:
Post-doctoral Scholarship in Yeast Genetics
Positions for two (2) young (up to 4 years after doctorate) post-docs, to work on the EU-funded project Yeasts – an evolutionary laboratory for studying nucleo-mitochondrial interactions to study the co-evolution of nuclear-encoded mitochondrial gene-expression factors and the mitochondrial genome in different yeast species, to analyze the mechanisms of mitochondrial RNA processing, and to propose yeast models for human mitochondrial disorders.
Salary: ~6000 PLN/month + benefits (pension & health)
Candidates must: hold a Ph.D. obtained within the last 4 years (2007 or later, this period can be extended for another 2 years for applicants who took a maternity leave after completing their Ph.D.); and provide a motivational letter, CV (with publication list) and a letter of reference.
Prior experience with yeast genetics and/or RNA techniques will be additionally appreciated.
All candidates must have a good command of English. Speaking Polish is not a requirement.
Post-docs and Ph.D. students should be prepared to accept some teaching responsibilities (in Polish or English).
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline : 13 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- PhD student in the Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences The PhD student will work on the molecular basis of aging in Caenorhabditis elegans. He/she will work under the daily supervision of McGillarvy fellow Dr Yelena Budovskaya who has […]
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
- Post Doctoral Research Posistion at The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck, directed by Prof. Peter Trummer – Head of the Institute, offers a 4 year Post Doctoral Research Post. We are seeking for international […]
- AJHA Margaret A Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize, Northwestern University, USA The AJHA Margaret A Blanchard Doctoral Dissertation Prize, given for the first time in 1997, is awarded annually for the best doctoral dissertation dealing with mass communication history. […]
- [Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging Scholarships in Nanyang Technology University. Training internhsip, Graduate mastern and PhD, Postdoctoral. Available area for biological/biomedical/signal processing / mathematical […]
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- PhD position in “Gut Microbiota and Infections” at Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute We are looking for a talented and highly motivated PhD student to join our research group “Microbiota and Infections” at the Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute, LMU Munich.The position is […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Post-doctoral Scholarship in Yeast Genetics, semoga bermanfaat.