Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials sebagai berikut:
Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials
The Division of Physics at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) invites highly motivated candidates with an interest to carry out research on nanostructured materials in experimental high pressure Materials Physics to apply for a post-doctoral scholarship.
For further information about the Division of Physics, LTU, the research group and current research projects please contact Prof. Alexander Soldatov, phone 0920 49 11 36, e-mail email@example.com or visit our web pages, se links below.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with reference number 686-11 including: a letter of motivation outlining experience and research interests, CV, publication list and names and addresses of three references to the Registrar, Luleå University of Technology, 971 87 Luleå. Applications by e-mail are accepted.
Application Deadline : 15 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- PhD position in “Gut Microbiota and Infections” at Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute We are looking for a talented and highly motivated PhD student to join our research group “Microbiota and Infections” at the Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute, LMU Munich.The position is […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) OverviewDepartment: Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems LaboratoryLocation: Heraklion, Crete, Greece Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 Euros, commensurate with qualifications Original Posting Web […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Department of Data-analysis The PhD student will be part of a research group focusing on the development and validation of new methods for the analysis of neuroimaging data. The position is financed by the […]
- [UK] Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading Overview We offer a 3-year post-doctoral position in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics within […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- PhD student position within the ATLAS experiment at the CERN Large Hardon Collider at University of Uppsala Scholarshipat the Department of Physics and Astronomy. Starting date: Spring term 2011.The Uppsala ATLAS group is part of the High Energy Physics group at the Department of Physics and […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials, semoga bermanfaat.