Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK
The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information science. Systems under investigation include donors in silicon as well as custom-designed molecules which exhibit particular spin interactions.
Specific research interests include: the transfer of coherent states between different degrees of freedom; understanding and mitigating spin decoherence mechanisms; the interaction of nuclear spins with transient electron spins; and robust methods for generating spin entanglement. Through this research the group explores the potential of spins for quantum technologies (including quantum sensors, simulators and computers).
We are looking for two PhD students to join the group and undertake a project in one of the areas currently under investigation. Successful candidates will be able to discuss potential projects which fall within the group’s activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and dynamic research group, with world-class facilities in a newly refurbished laboratory for the coherent control of electron and nuclear spins in the solid state.
UCL Department / Division: London Centre for Nanotechnology
Duration of Studentship: 3.5 years
Stipend: £15,590 per annum
Dr. John Morton
Closing Date: 31 Jan 2013
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- RCA-KAIST Master Scholarships, Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, Korea The RCA-KAIST Master’s Degree Programme of the Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is designed to educate and train […]
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- PhD Studentship in Optimal Decision Making under Uncertainty at Imperial College London PhD Studentship: Untaxed bursary of £15,590 per annum plus UK/EU fees. UK nationals are eligible. Non-UK EU Students who have been in UK for three or more years, fulfilling the EPSRC […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London OverviewThe Bloomsbury Colleges PhD StudentshipsThe Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK, semoga bermanfaat.