Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for PhD studentships in tendon repair based at the Network of Excellence for Functional biomaterials (Official Website) at the National University of Ireland, Galway and at the premises of industrial and/or academic collaborators. The successful candidates will develop a functionalised collagen-based scaffold for tendon regeneration.
Applicant specifications: Candidates should hold, or expect to obtain, a first class or upper second class honours BSc and/or MSc degree in a relevant biology-based subject and have a keen interest in pursuing pre-clinical research into tendon repair. Experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous, but is not essential as full training will be provided: cell culture techniques; biomaterials fabrication; protein extraction and purification; collagen analysis; immunohistochemistry; Western immunoblotting; RT-qPCR; in vivo models.
Start date: July 2011 or soon after that.
Full fees in addition to a stipend of ~12,000 euros per annum will be provided.
Informal enquiries by e-mail to:
Dr Dimitrios I. Zeugolis,
Network of Excellence for Functional Biomaterials,
National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
To apply: Applicants are requested to submit:
- A covering letter explaining why you wish to pursue a PhD and why you are specifically interested in this project;
- Full curriculum vitae including detailed University exam grades; and
- Contact details of three referees, as e-mail attachments (Word or PDF format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number “NFB – 03-11”.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. Friday 10th of June 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- Hardiman PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Ireland, Galway Hardiman Scholarships will be available for new PhD students commencing in September, 2013. These scholarships are fully-funded for 4 years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.The […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden Post graduate Scholarship in Biochemistry for MSc Students in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding educationJob description: Studies on molecular level of structure, function and […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- Fully-funded PhD Scholarship at Cottingham Rd, Hull, North Humberside HU6 Iron-based nanoparticles with tunable magnetic and surface properties for imaging of heart failure. To celebrate the University`s research successes, the University of Hull is offering […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University Within the Defects in SemiConductors (DiSC) group, a position is available for a motivated researcher for experimental research in the field of defects in Cu(In/Ga)Se2 (CIGS) and […]
- Postgraduate Research in Environmental – Chemical Analysis, Dublin City University, Ireland Chemical analysis of novel contaminants in the Irish aquatic environment and their potential to bioconcentrate and bioaccumulate up the food chain.Funding Agency: Environmental Protection […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland, semoga bermanfaat.