Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK
Applications are invited for a PhD studentship on the study and development of a robot operating in a smart home. This project is part of a wider programme to develop intelligent environment technologies. An intelligent environment is fitted with sensors to monitor and infer activity within the home. A mobile robot can help by monitoring from different viewpoints and at close range. The robot can be directed to the location of the activity to collect further evidence of activity detected by the network of fixed sensors. Similarly, the robot can investigate suspected sensor failure to provide autonomicity and act as a temporary sensor to re-establish a full operating intelligent environment. The introduction of the robot will permit activities to be disambiguated and help enhance activity analysis.
Candidates should hold, or expect to hold by 15 August 2010, a first or upper second class honours degree in Computer Science or engineering. Successful candidates will enrol as of September 2010, on a full-time programme of research studies leading to the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
The studentship will comprise fees and an annual stipend of £13,590. It will be awarded for a period of up to three years subject to satisfactory progress and is tenable in the Faculty of Computing and Engineering at the Jordanstown Campus.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 30th June 2010
Interviews will be held in July 2010
For further information on the application process please follow the guidance notes regarding the completion of the application form.
For further information on the project please contact Dr. Dorothy Monekosso, email@example.com, or Roy Sterritt firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials are available from:
University of Ulster,
Tel: 028 7032 4729,
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Geoprofile-driven Social Network Enrichment Internet technologies have created a fabric for information exchange far beyond the original intent to share information between humans. It has become a landscape where entities […]
- Marie Curie fellowship program VTT is a globally networked multitechnological contract research organization. VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services to a broad range of industries worldwide. […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- The RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
- PhD Fellowships in Information and Communication Technology at Scuola Sant`Anna 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant`Anna, ItalyScuola superiore Sant`AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE […]
- PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at Luebeck University, GermanyThe application deadline is January 15, 2009.The Graduate School of Computing in Medicine and […]
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK, semoga bermanfaat.