Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt
The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):
PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2×2 years)
In the framework of a FWO project a motivated PhD student is sought to work on the utilization of nitrones in synthetic polymer chemistry in the department OBPC/PRD. The project focuses on novel control methodologies in radical polymerization for the precise preparation of well-defined macromolecular architectures with specific properties that may find application in various fields ranging from nanotechnology to industrial bulk polymer production. To reach this aim, the research is carried out at the interface of the fields of contemporary polymer synthesis, state-of-the-art polymer characterization and polymerization kinetics.
Profile and diploma
The candidate is expected to perform research in the area of synthetic polymer chemistry. Candidates will have a master degree in chemistry or an equivalent diploma. A good command of the English language and willingness to perform research in a team-oriented international research environment are recommended.
A two times two years position with a midterm evaluation.
- Content job responsibilities: Prof. Dr. Thomas Junkers, +32 (0)11-26 83 18, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Yves Soen, 011-26 80 85, email@example.com
Applicants must use the official application forms. Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course. Without these we cannot evaluate your application.
- can be downloaded here: Visit Official Website. and sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan – building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 – 11 – 26 80 10
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than March 31st 2011.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: email@example.com.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- PhD Scholarships in Organic Synthesis & Polymer Chemistry, DTU Nanotech, Denmark Two full PhD scholarships are offered by the CBIO group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology (DTU Nanotech). The CBIO group has extensive collaboration with several Pharma and […]
- Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials. The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry The University of Siegen offers following position for a period of up to 4 years in the Chemistry department 1 PhD student position (half position, wage group 13 TV-L/2) Requirements: • […]
- Two PhD Fellowships in Place and Displacement: Exhibiting Architecture The Oslo School of Architecture and Design calls for applications to two full-time Ph.D. fellowships for a three year period starting September 2011. The successful applicants will […]
- Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship, Dendrimer Synthesis, Monash University, Australia We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is fully […]
- Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Synthetic Organic Chemistry We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is […]
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Nanotech A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt, semoga bermanfaat.