Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich sebagai berikut:
PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich
PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, Swiss
At ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,
Field(s): material physics
Application deadline: Jun 20, 2010
A position for a PhD position is available at ETH Zürich, in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, in the new group of Micro-structure and Rheology, headed by Emanuela Del Gado, of the Institute for Building materials (http://www.ifb.ethz.ch).
The research will focus on the development of mesoscopic models and numerical experiments to investigate the rheology and mechanics of gels and glassy suspensions of interests for smart engineering materials (cement gels, nano-composite suspensions …). The activity is part of an international and interdisciplinary research framework, including theoretical and experimental leading groups in the field of engineering materials. It is fully funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF).
ETH offers an exciting working environment and a competitive salary. The position will be available from July the 1st, 2010.
Interesting candidates will have a Master degree in physics, mathematics, physical chemistry, materials science, engineering, or a related field.
For information and applications, please contact:
Emanuela Del Gado
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of thirteen highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and aims to attract the most […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- Sejong University Scholarship in Steel Structure, South Korea PhD scholarship is available at the Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, South Korea. Qualification Candidates should have a master […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support […]
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD student in "wastewater treatment by aerobic granular sludge" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a PhD student to be integrated in the wastewater treatment research group at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, division of Water Environment […]
- Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore A Researcher position (at postdoctoral or post master level) is available in Environmental Microbial Systems Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang […]
- Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands Wageningen UR (University & Research centre)A PhD student who will explore the technical and environmental aspects of sustainable cement production. The PhD will work at Environmental […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich, semoga bermanfaat.