Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology
A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology.
This prestigious multidisciplinary programme is designed to attract outstanding applicants with excellent academic records who show potential for research at the highest level. Special features of the programme include three research rotations in the first year and a general empowerment of student choice in the selection of both research topics and supervisors. The programme is open to UK, EU and International students.
During the first year (the rotation year), the student will spend 10 weeks in each of three laboratories working with a different supervisor. The individual research projects will be selected by the student once they have arrived at JIC/SL. The experimental approaches encompass plant and microbial genetics, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. The objective is to gain a broad-based technical and theoretical training prior to the selection of an individual topic for a 3-year research project with one particular supervisor, completing and submitting the PhD thesis within the 4-year time frame.
The four-year scholarship covers an attractive stipend of min. �16,590 pa. All university tuition fees will be paid. The student will also have access to a discretionary fund of �2,000 over the 4 years to be used for training and career development relevant to their PhD.
How to Apply:
Application for October 2011 entry is now open. The deadline for receipt of applications is 12 noon, Thursday 31 March (UK time) and interviews are expected to be held mid April 2011. For further information and an application form, please visit the ‘How to Apply’ page on our website.
Visit Official Website.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Candidates who have applied for the rotation PhD programme within the last six months should not re-apply.
Programme Directors: Professor Mike Merrick, Professor Jonathan Jones and Professor Nick Brewin
Application Deadline : 31 March 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- [Czech Republic] PhD Position in Cell Biology, Genetics and Biochemistry at Charles University PhD Position in Cell Biology, Genetics and Biochemistry at Charles University; PraguePhD position to work on the Exo70 family of cell morphogenesis regulators in Physcomitrella patens […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- Early Stage Researcher (PhD) in the Department of Physics at University of Cambridge Study SubjectTransport and Signalling mechanism in Polarized CellsEmployerUniversity of CambridgeLevelPhDScholarship Description: As part of the recently launched Marie Curie Initial […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology, semoga bermanfaat.