Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing
We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south of Hamburg. We offer ideal working conditions, a beautiful campus, and a competitive salary. The team is interested in a variety of topics in the field of distributed computing (see official website).
Requirements for candidates as follows :
- excellent M.S. in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, physics or related studies
- strong interest in design and analysis of distributed algorithms
- skills in creative problem solving
English language is mandatory. The candidate will work on the following topics:
- distributed algorithms and self-stabilizing data structures
- fault detectors in distributed systems
- algorithms for self-organizing group communication
- fault tolerant wireless sensor networks
The position will be filled starting February 2012 (exact date is negotiable). Deadline for applications is January 2nd, 2012.
For more information contact:
Prof. Volker Turau (turau at tuhh.de)
Further information about the Institute of Telematics can be found on official website. Women are especially encouraged to apply. The position is in the first instance limited to two years with the possibility of extending for another year. Applications should include a detailed CV, a motivation letter, a list of your M.SC. courses and grades, and a copy of your master thesis. Applications can be send by email to telematik at tuhh.de
More details and information about applications (including the identifier D-11-130) are published at: Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engeneering, South Korea We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated […]
- PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011 The University of Twente provides a stimulating academic environment with excellent technical facilities and a strong concentration of microfluidics research within the MESA+ Institute […]
- Postdoc positions at Product- and Production Development at Chalmers University of Technology The research and education at Chalmers University of Technology are focused on technology, science and architecture. Our motivation comes from a desire to discover and to learn new […]
- [Netherland & Australia] Joint PhD opportunities at TU Eindhoven and Macquarie University Joint PhD OpportunitiesEindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands & Macquarie University, Sydney, AustraliaResearch topic: Context-Aware Ultra-Low Power Wireless Body Area Network […]
- 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT at Aalborg University At the Faculties of Engineering, Science and Medicine 5 PhD stipends are available within the general study programmes Wireless Communication and Computer Science. The stipends are open […]
- RCH PhD Scholarship in Dementia Research at University of Bath An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Centre for Pain by undertaking a PhD in user design or assisted living. We will fund a full-time 3 year PhD studentship in either of the […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing, semoga bermanfaat.