Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK sebagai berikut:
PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK
The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the PhD in Astronomy, starting September 2013.The award is for any branch of Mathematics, Physics or Astronomy within the School. Applicants can find details of research in the Department of Mathematics, and the Department of Physics & Astronomy, on our webpages.
The awards consist of a fee waiver or partial fee waiver for 3.5 years.
For a UK or EU student, a full fee waiver, (currently £3828 per year, in 2012-13) is offered.
For an Overseas student, a partial fee waiver is offered which will be sufficient to reduce the student’s fee charge to the same level as a UK student. (That is, the difference between the Overseas fee rate and the UK fee rate will be waived).
The Scholarship holder will be expected to undertake 60 hours of teaching undergraduates each year. Training for teaching will be given after registration in September.
Type of award
A fee waiver (UK or EU student) or partial fee waiver (Overseas student) for a PhD student, for 3.5 years.
Applicants should hold, or expect to hold, a first or upper second class honours degree, or a Master’s degree with Merit, in Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, or a closely-related subject. Equivalent qualifications from non-UK universities will be considered.
EU (non-UK) applicants and Overseas applicants, must show evidence of English ability at IELTS 6.5 (with 6.5 for Writing), or equivalent qualification.
Because there is no matching funding for this award. Applicants must have a source of additional funds to cover living expenses and any remaining fees.
Applications must be made via the Sussex on-line application system.
If possible, you should name a preferred supervisor or research team in your application. Follow the links above to view the research teams in MPS.
You must supply a Project Proposal with your application.
In the Funding section of the application state that you are applying for the School Postgraduate Scholarship in Mathematics & Physical Sciences.
Applications are now open.
- Deadline for applications: 30 April 2013.
- A decision is expected in late May 2013.
- If the position is not filled it will be re-advertised in late May.
- Start date: September 2013.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Mathematics, University of Sussex, UK PhD studentship is available in the Department of Mathematics, University of Sussex – UK. Studentship is available for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer a £5,000 scholarship to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on the MA in Media Practice for International […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling PhD degree for October 2016 at University of Reading – UK. The […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying Merit Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School from […]
- Media Film and Music Master Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer four £5,000 scholarships to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on any of the following Masters programmes […]
- Cate Haste Scholarship, School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex, UK The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer a £5,500 scholarship to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on any of the following Masters programmes starting in […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK, semoga bermanfaat.