Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011 sebagai berikut:
PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011
The University of Twente provides a stimulating academic environment with excellent technical facilities and a strong concentration of microfluidics research within the MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology as well as the research Institute for Mechanics Process and Control Twente. PhD students can enroll in the J.M. Burgerscenter, the Dutch National School for Fluid Dynamics as well as the Twente Graduate School for Fluid Dynamics. In digital microfluidics, the use of individual droplets as closed sample containers is combined with advanced operations such as droplet transport, splitting, merging and mixing. In this project, electrowetting (EW) will be used to capture individual biological cells inside drops and subsequently expose these cells to reagents and to antibodies that are grafted to a detector surface. This should serve to identify which marker molecules are expressed by individual cells.
For this specific* PhD position we are looking for an experimentalist with a strong background in bio/chemical engineering or physics.
Study Subject(s) Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets
Course Level PhD
Scholarship Provider: University of Twente
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands
Application Deadline: before, June 30th, 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- PhD Student in Neurogenesis, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands The Faculty of Science occupies a leading position internationally in its fields of research and participates in a large number of cooperative programmes with universities, research […]
- PhD Student in Neurogenesis, University of Amsterdam, Netherlandsof Sheffield Santander The Faculty of Science occupies a leading position internationally in its fields of research and participates in a large number of cooperative programmes with universities, research […]
- PhD Student Position on Effects of Nanoparticles on Beneficial Soil Microbes and Crops Research Station ART requires PhD student position on Effects of nanoparticles on beneficial soil microbes and crops. The project is part of the Swiss National Research Programme […]
- University of Oslo PhD Research Fellow in Functional Inorganic Material, Norway PhD Research Fellow in Functional Inorganic Materials – (ref. no. 2011/3785) A PhD Research Fellow is available at the Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo ( Official Website.), […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2x2 years)(mandate […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Position Digital Microfluidics with Cells in Droplets in University of Twente, 2011, semoga bermanfaat.