Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires sebagai berikut:
PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires
A fully funded PhD opportunity to look at the dynamics of sub-surface peat fires is available as part of the Structured PhD Program of the Earth Sciences Institute, University College Dublin ( Official Website.). The PhD will be co-supervised by Jon Yearsley (UCD), Guillermo Rein (University of Edinburgh) and Claire Belcher (University of Edinburgh).
Requirements and Application Details:
We are looking for an outstanding student with an interest in undertaking experimental research on the interface between fire dynamics, Earth systems and ecological modelling. The successful applicant will hold an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
Details on how to apply can be found at Official Website. under “PhD Programme in Earth and Natural Sciences “ of the “Graduate Training” section. Please contact Jon Yearsley (jon.yearsley at ucd.ie) for further information.
Application Deadline : 13 May 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences We expect:• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, etc.). […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience The Doctoral College GIScience builds on the strong foundations of the current doctoral programme in Geoinformatics and GIScience.It fosters the improved integration of existing […]
- 11 PhD Scholarships in Political Ecology European Network for Political Ecology (ENTITLE) offers 11 generously funded three year PhD scholarship is available to candidates from anywhere in the world. ENTITLE is an EU-funded […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Erasmus Mundus: Master Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) IMFSE 2011 The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE)”, is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized […]
- PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK PhD StudentshipExperimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap LeachingImperial College London – Department of Earth Science and EngineeringA Rio Tinto studentship is […]
- [Germany] PhD Student Fellowship in Natural Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University The Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC) is funded by the German Excellence Initiative. It conceptionally combines different research areas (microbial communities, interactions […]
- PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund University PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund UniversityType of employment: Limit of tenure, 1 yearExtent: 100 % Location: Department of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences (Geology Unit), […]
- PhD scholarship in Geobiosphere science towards quaternary sciences at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 2012-10-31 Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences (Geology Unit), Lund First day of employment: 2011-11-01 Official […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin School of Chemistry funded PhD StudentshipsThe School of Chemistry is offering a number of funded PhD studentships which will commence in the 2010/2011 academic year. These studentships […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD in the Dynamics and Environmental Impact of Sub-surface Peat Fires, semoga bermanfaat.