Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang PhD Fellowship-German Literature, Literary Theory and the Philosophy of Literature sebagai berikut:
PhD Fellowship-German Literature, Literary Theory and the Philosophy of Literature
The university is seeking to fill the following full time vacancy (m/f) at the Department of Literature, in cooperation with the Department of Philosophy within the context of the ‘Interdisciplinary Research Group on Philosophy and Literature’, of the Faculty of Arts:
PhD Fellowship in German Literature, Literary Theory and the Philosophy of Literature
Why Kafka? On the Concepts of ‘Singularity’ and ‘Universality’ in the Philosophical Reception of his Work
The main task of this fellowship consists of conducting research that will result in the writing of a doctoral dissertation within the framework described above. Occasional participation in the organization of research activities within the context of the project or within the Departments of Literature as well as Philosophy.
- MA in Literary Studies and/or Philosophy
- Excellent study results and writing skills
- Interest and enthusiasm for research in literature, literary theory, and philosophy
- Independent spirit and research abilities
- Good knowledge of German, English, and French
A four-year doctoral fellowship starting on 1 October 2011, contingent upon a positive evaluation after two years.
Please send us before 31 May 2011 your completed application file, including:
- A letter motivating your application, your current research interests and their relation to the research project.
- A proposal (250 words) describing a doctoral project within the framework of the topic described above.
- The mandatory application form
- A copy of your MA-degree
Further information regarding the completion of the application form can be obtained from Ms. Ellen Huijer – Ellen.Huijer at ua.ac.be – tel. +32 3 265 31 49
Further information regarding the particulars of this position can be obtained from
- Prof. Vivian Liska – Vivian.Liska at ua.ac.be – tel. +32 3 265 52 44
- Prof. Arthur Cools – Arthur.Cools at ua.ac.be – tel. +32 3 265 43 10
The project will explore the ways in which the literary dimension of Kafka’s work relates the singular and the universal. The research project will pursue this goal through an analysis of key 20th-century philosophical works that have interrogated Kafka’s work.
Application Deadline : 31 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Philosophy of Law The PhD project involves writing a dissertation on the following topic: ‘Human Rights and Human Duties: Assessing the Obligations entailed in Human Rights’. The research questions […]
- [Norway] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of OsloOverview One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and […]
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo, Norway One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law. The Postdoctoral researcher will become part in a vibrant research […]
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- Department of Law and Criminology Postgraduate Scholarships The Department of Law and Criminology postgraduate scholarships are for students with an excellent academic record in their undergraduate law or criminology (or equivalent) degree. […]
- University Doctoral Studentships at City University City University provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand University of Waikato – New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships are available […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang PhD Fellowship-German Literature, Literary Theory and the Philosophy of Literature, semoga bermanfaat.