Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK sebagai berikut:
MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK
In recognition of entrepreneurs seeking to take their business to new levels of success, we are offering The Bettany Scholarship for Entrepreneurs.
- Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition fees
- Number of awards: 1
- Eligibility: Self-funded applicants of any nationality from the Entrepreneurship Sector
Scholarship details: The scholarship is designed for applicants who have already established a small to medium enterprise operating in Europe and/or UK for at least two years, and who are looking to further enhance their business knowledge and skills.
The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
- Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials, professional track record and personal merit.
- Interview: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort.
Applicants from outside the EU who require a Visa to study in the UK are advised to submit their application sooner than the recommended deadline to ensure enough time is allowed for the visa application process to be completed.
* Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline may still be considered if funds are available.
The recipient of this scholarship is expected to help promote Cranfield in their country or within their industry.
The Leo Murray Scholarship
The Leo Murray scholarship was set up in honour of Professor Leo Murray who retired as Director of the School of Management in 2003.
Course: Full-time MBA
Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition fees
Number of awards: 1
Scholarship details: The award will be granted to a candidate who has achieved significant academic and career success to date, and who can demonstrate both individual strengths and entrepreneurial spirit.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MBA Scholarships (Defence), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates from the Defence sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: £12,000Number of awards: 1Apply […]
- MBA Scholarships (Energy), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the Energy sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- The Dominic Marrocco MBA Scholarships at Bournemouth University, UK BU’s Business School is increasing its international reputation as a provider of thought leadership and contemporary business education. Thanks to a generous donation from Harvard […]
- MBA Scholarships, Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth, UK The Master of Business Administration (MBA) scholarships for 2013 entry are open to Home, EU and International students. You can apply to be considered if you:Are fully self-fundingHave […]
- MBA Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK The Business School launches new MBA Scholarships for students looking to start the Bournemouth MBA in September 2013.The Business School is delighted to offer six fully–funded places for […]
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK Nottingham Business SchoolExecutive MBA Scholarships 2011-2012 Nottingham Business School will be offering either one full scholarship of £14,800 or two part scholarships of £7,400, […]
- MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business School MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business SchoolOverviewMBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UKFor the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of […]
- MBA Scholarships (High Tech), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the High Tech sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- Image Magazine “Women on the MBA” scholarship 2011 at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland Win €15,000 towards an MBA programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School IMAGE Magazine, in association with the UCD Smurfit School is offering a €15,000 scholarship to one […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.