Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Masters Scholarships 2012 in Applied Sciences at Saint Mary’s University sebagai berikut:
Masters Scholarships 2012 in Applied Sciences at Saint Mary’s University
A Master of Science in Applied Science position is available in Electrical Machine Control for Wind Energy Conversion Systems, in the Division of Engineering at Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada. The successful M.Sc. candidate will work on the development of Controllers for Variable Speed Wind Energy Conversion Systems. The candidate will receive a scholarship of $16,000, per year, for two years. The position will start in January 2012.
The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields, with a focus on Energy Systems, Electrical Machines, Control, Power Electronics and Electrical Networks. Experience with MATLAB/SIMULINK is essential.
Study Subject(s): Applied Sciences
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: Saint Mary’s University
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 20, 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Samsung Electronics Global Scholarhip Program for Masters Studies, Korea GSP-SNU(Samsung Electronics Global Scholarship Program for MS Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering in Korea)Study Subject: Computer Science and Electronics […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- Masters Scholarships, Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED), Canada The purpose of the Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to […]
- Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. Chevron North Sea Ltd. is offering four Chevron Specialist […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Deadline for […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- Beasiswa S2 dan S3 Teknik di Thammasat University, Thailand Beasiswa dari Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund tersedia bagi pelajar berprestasi dari perguruan tinggi di berbagai negara. Beasiswa ini terbuka untuk jenjang S-2 dan S-3 di […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Masters Scholarships 2012 in Applied Sciences at Saint Mary’s University, semoga bermanfaat.