Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Tourism Management sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships in Tourism Management
Erasmus Mundus European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) is a two-year world-class integrated programme aimed at qualifying graduates to deal with the huge challenges in contemporary tourism.
Study Subject: Tourism Management
Employer: Erasmus Mundus
Scholarship Description:Tourism is a total social and economic phenomenon, which calls for a holistic approach to tourism education where broader aims of the industry and society are explicitly addressed in tourism curricula. The European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) provides students with a far-reaching and integrated understanding of the multiple disciplines and paradigms concerned with the subject which are bound together through the framework of sustainability.
The EMTM is a fully integrated two-year joint European programme promoted and tailor-made by three university partners: The University of Girona (Spain), known for its research and pursuit of teaching excellence in tourism product innovation and destination management; the University of Southern Denmark (Denmark), internationally recognized for its research and education in the field of sustainable tourism development; and the University of Ljubljana (Slovenia), renowned for its excellence in tourism policy design and tourism environmental management and economics. The medium of instruction is English.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship: 5th December 2010
Erasmus Mundus Category B scholarship: 5th January 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Course Scholarship on Flood Risk Management at UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education On 13 July 2010, the Erasmus Mundus Grant Committe has selected UNESCO-IHE’s proposal on a new Masters Course on Flood Risk Management for funding under the 2010 Erasmus Mundus Action 1 […]
- International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden The programme is a collaboration between four universities in Barcelona (Spain), Twente (The Netherlands), Aalborg (Denmark) and Linköping (Sweden) and examines European and […]
- Erasmus Mundus European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations (EMMIR) 2011 Master Scholarships EMMIR is the European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations. It is the first African-European Erasmus Mundus Master Course in Migration Studies. The first cohort will set out […]
- Master Scholarships in Public Health (EUROPUBHEALTH), Erasmus Mundus, Europe The EUROPUBHEALTH Erasmus Mundus Masters course provides a high level education in the field of public health.Its main goal is to enable the students to improve health of specific […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP), Europe The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. It directly responds to the educational […]
- International Master in Rural Development (IMRD) 2011-2013, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The joint International Master in Rural Development (IMRD), part of the European Erasmus Mundus program, offers the opportunity to study the European vision on rural development in its […]
- Master Scholarship in Sustainable Regional Health Systems, Vilnius University, Lithuania This European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship Program in Language and Communication Technologies Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Language and Communication Technologies for Overseas and non-overseas applicantsStudy Subject: Language and Communication TechnologiesEmployer: Erasmus […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) Scholarships, Europe The Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in […]
- Joint European Master (MISOCO) in International Migration and Social Cohesion, Netherlands The general aim of the Master programme in International Migration and Social Cohesion is to educate students and create dialogue among students, professionals and policy makers who will […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Tourism Management, semoga bermanfaat.