Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
We provide generous financial aid to students based on merit. Approximately half of LKY School students receive financial support from the School, whether through scholarships, grants or fellowships. Below are the types of financial aid we offer.
Scholarships are offered on a merit basis. Applicants must have excellent academic and professional records. They must also have demonstrated leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
The following items are covered by the terms of the relevant scholarships:
- Tuition fees, medical insurance fees, examination and other approved fees
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the award
- A one-time book and settling-in allowance
- Shared housing
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore, economy airfare by the most direct route
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country upon the successful completion of the programme, economy airfare by most direct route
- Cost of travel from Singapore to partner university (applicable to MPM candidates only)
- Cost of travel from partner university to Singapore (applicable to MPM candidates only)
The School provides for a number of grants as a form of financial assistance. Although the specific value and coverage may vary, a grant will cover tuition fees, as well as cover additional fees. More specific information on grants will be communicated to you if you are successful in your application.
LKY Fellowships (MPM only)
The LKY Fellowships are offered on a merit basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. The Fellowship will fully finance the candidate’s education in the MPM programme. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all fellows should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction to receive the LKY Fellowship. They may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, or award without prior approval from the School.
For more information, please visit officeial website lkyspp.nus.edu.sg
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships 2010 at National University of Singapore The Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships (“Scholarships”) were established from donations received from the Lee Foundation and are the University’s most prestigious scholarship awards […]
- Eric Bleumink Fund for Development Cooperation: University of Groningen Master and PhD Scholarships The University of Groningen was awarded both the Diploma Supplement label and the ECTS label as the first and only higher education institution in the Netherlands. The labels are a […]
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France Tuition fees and living expenses scholarships are available for all students of Master of Space Studies (MSS), Space Studies Program (SSP) and Southern Hemisphere Space Studies Program […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarships, UK Value of award
£3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Number of awards
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
- MBA Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The MBA scholarship for 2013/14, offered toBusiness, Management and Accountingstudents, can assist you with the cost of studying this prestigious course.
The Aberdeen Business School is […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) School of Public Policy offers Fellowship for pursuig Masters in Public Management Study Subject: Public ManagementEmployer: LKY School of Public PolicyLevel: Masters […]
- Mondi Scholarships for International Students, Austria Mondi Scholarships for International Students are tenable in Austria. Scholarships are awarded for basic university programs (university degree, bachelor programs), or, in case the […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, semoga bermanfaat.