Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care at IMEC Erasmus Mundus sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care at IMEC Erasmus Mundus
International Master in Early Childhood Education and Care (IMEC) is a two-year international Master Programme (120 ECTS) in Early Childhood Education and Care. All students will follow a given structure, spending at least one semester at all three partner institutions:
- Oslo University College (Norway)
- University of Malta (Malta)
- Dublin Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- To integrate research, professional development and policy at an advanced level within the field of early childhood education and care.
- To gain knowledge of the tension between general policy targets, the increasing diversity of family structures and the need to strengthen children’s right as citizens.
- To bridge the gap between quality provision and the lack of higher education and research within the field of early childhood education and care.
- To explore the increasing pressure on early education and care systems arising from socio-economic and socio-cultural transformations, to focus not only on educational institutions but on children’s early learning in a broad variety of formal and informal learning contexts.
- To foster critical awareness of cultural and individual diversity from a political and professional perspective.
Teachers, educators, counselors, leaders or other groups who work with education and development issues in preschool and primary school, within central or local government or in private enterprises.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in or with significant relevance to early childhood education
- Sufficient command of written and oral English
- Computer knowledge and skills
For the year 2010-2012, there are 10 scholarships available for third country students, 8 scholarships for students from the EU/EEA-EFTA states and 2 scholarships for students from the area of Western Balkans and Turkey.
It is not possible to apply for a scholarship without a place on IMEC. Once you have been accepted to as a student on IMEC, the IMEC consortia will apply for a scholarship on your behalf. The scholarships will cover travel, participation cost, housing, insurance and a monthly allowance. For specific info click here
The application process consists of two steps:
- fill out and submit online application form
- Then you have to send in hard copies of the required attachments. A complete application consists of the following:
- Diplomas and transcripts must be in original or officially verified copies;
- Language skills: students from non-English speaking countries must have passed: either IELTS or TOEFL
- Statement of purpose: I.e. motivation, subject of interest, plans for students studies, which competencies and skills students would like to achieve, what student would like to do after completion, etc). Maximum 350 words. Must be submitted in English;
- Relevant experience and professional training: CV. Relevant work experience must be documented
- Letter of reference: 1-3 letters. Reference letters must be written in English;
- Verification of identity (copy of passport, attestation from the National Population Register).
For specific info about application procedure click here.
Deadline for application is 1st November 2010 for third-country applicants.
With any further queries contact: email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care at IMEC Erasmus Mundus, semoga bermanfaat.