Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK sebagai berikut:
LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK
LLM International Scholarships 2012-13
The School of Law is delighted to be able to offer up to 7 International Scholarships of £6750 each for applicants to the LLM programmes for the academic year 2012-13. The seven scholarships include one entitled the “Knox and Morrison” scholarship, kindly sponsored by a donor who wishes to remain anonymous.
- Scholarships are open to applicants to any of the LLM programmes other than the distance learning ones who meet the criteria below.
- The awarded value of Scholarships is £6750 each.
- They are open to any applicant to the LLM Programme (regardless of the particular LLM stream) who meets the criteria below.
- These Scholarships are offered at the discretion of the School of Law and the decision as to the awards are final and not open to review. The School reserves the right not to award all or indeed any Scholarship(s) in any particular year.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Scholarships are limited to applicants from the following countries: Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Panama, Thailand, Venezuela and Vietnam.
- The applicant must have unconditionally accepted an offer to enter the LLM Programme for 2012-13 and that unconditional acceptance must be received by the School of Law before 31 May 2012. Once the School of Law has received the applicant’s unconditional acceptance of our offer, the applicant will be invited to complete a short application form for one of these International Scholarships.
- The applicant must demonstrate high academic merit and all decisions as to the award of Scholarships will be based on academic merit.
The successful applicants will be notified no later than 12 June 2012. Scholarships must be taken up in 2012-13.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012 UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARSAPPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012IntroductionThe University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD […]
- The University of Sydney World Scholars Awards 2011 The University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD candidates who have developed innovative research projects to undertake a PhD degree at the […]
- APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU Study Subject: Business […]
- Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or […]
- Japan-IMF Scholarship Program The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Business School International Undergraduate Management Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The Business School is offering a number of Scholarships for academic distinction to students applying for our undergraduate management programmes. Ten awards of £2,000 are available and […]
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management […]
- APEC Scholarship for MBA Program at Nanyang Technological University Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an internationally reputed research-intensive tertiary institution in Singapore. NTU will offer MBA scholarships for nationals of the following […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK, semoga bermanfaat.