Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chung-Ang University, Korea sebagai berikut:
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chung-Ang University, Korea
Deadline of Application document submission : By March 16, 2012(Fri) * subject to change
Eligibility for Application, Required Documentation and Application Procedure : the same as the 2012 KGSP application guideline
Campus Life (Residence Hall)
Chung-Ang University houses Korean Government scholars in the new student dormitory which opened in fall 2010. Both Korean and internationla students live in the dormitory to provide an international atmosphere. The Monthly rent is around $300USD for a room with four beds and $350USD for a room with two beds. The price includes meal coupons.
- All application documents must be original or properly certified copies of the originals.
- All documents (except a copy of passport, ID and alien registration card) in a language other than English or Korean must be accompanied by a notarized English or Korean translation.
- All submitted documents will not be returned.
Graduate school official website
Graduate schoolf of advanced imaging science, multimedia & film official website
GSIS official website Global HRD at official website.
MBA school at official website.
Address: Graduate School of Chung-Ang University, Bldg no. 302
221, Heukseok, Dongjak-Gu, Seoul 156-756, Korea
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea Admission Schedule[Application Submission]: June 11, 2012 (Mon) ~ June 15, 2012 (Fri)[Screening]: June 22, 2012 (Fri)[Announcement]: July 6, 2012 (Fri)Eligibility for ApplicationAll […]
- KGSP Scholarships 2011 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions […]
- Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea Inha University, South Korea is now offering an exchange students program starting from Fall 2012 to Spring 2013. To see the offered courses please visit official website.Eligibilitya […]
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate Students The objective of the Korean Government scholarship program is to provide international students with the opportunities to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in the […]
- Tsukuba Scholarship, University of Tsukuba, Japan The University of Tsukuba invites applications from international students for the 2011 University of Tsukuba “Tsukuba Scholarship” as per the guidelines outlined below. The University of […]
- Bachelor (S1) Scholarship Program by Astro Kasih-Sampoerna Foundation Astro Kasih Scholarship Program Bachelor Degree (S-1) offers 40 scholarships in seven public universities (PTN) to study areas of science and the students nonsciences origin Bali in […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea Admission ScheduleThere may be some changes to this schedule according to the NIIED Schedule.Notification of the application guidelines and Request of the recommendation : from January 26, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea Admission ScheduleAdmission guideline April 30(Mon)Submission of application documents April 30(Mon) 9:00 ~ May 4(Fri)18:00Announcement of admission result May […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Admission SchedulePost KGSP Student Guideline and request for recommended candidates : Jan 20, 2012Students collection and recommendation deadline : Jan 30, 2012 ~ Apr 6, 2012Final […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Interview: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Acceptance: Middle of the April 11, 2012Eligibility for […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chung-Ang University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.