Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea sebagai berikut:
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea
- Application Period: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012
- Interview: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012
- Announcement of Acceptance: Middle of the April 11, 2012
Eligibility for Application
- Both applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of the foreign country. Applicants cannot have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should be in good health, both mentally and physically, to stay in Korea for a long period of time.
- Should be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2012
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1, 2012
Should have a grade point average (G.P.A.) at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previous attended institution
- For Master’s program(or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students who hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree
- For Doctoral program: students who hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Master’s degree.
- Applicants who are enrolling or have already enrolled in the same academic program in Korea as the one they are applying for will not be admitted.
- Applicants who are expecting the adequate diploma should present their diploma by September 1, 2012 before entry.
applicants who submit Korean Proficiency test score (TOPIK, KLPT) or English proficiency test score(TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) will get advantage.
- If the grade is difficult to convert to percentage, official explanatory documents from the attended university are required.
Students are selected by evaluation of their documents and interviews, and the examination of applicants’ documents includes their financial ability. For overseas applicants, the interview screening committee of a departmental may conduct the evaluation based on a phone interview, e-mail and the submitted documents in place of a personal interview.
A. Examination of Documents: The evaluation is conducted by the department based on undergraduate or graduate level grades.
B. Interview : The evaluation is conducted on ability in a major, linguistic proficiency, aptitude and personality. Language proficiency (Korean or English) is evaluated to confirm whether or not it is at an appropriate level to take classes in the respective languages
Office of Graduate School
KGSP program coordinator: Mr. YoungShik Ahn
Office of graduate school(Yulgok Hall 3th Floor #305)
Ajou University, San 5, Woncheon-dong, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon 443-749, Korea
Tel: 031-219-2302, Fax: 031-214-1500
Address: GRADUATE SCHOOL, Yulgok Hall 3th FLOOR NO.305, SAN 5 WONCHONDONG YOUNGTONG GU, SUWON 443-719
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Keimyung University, Korea Admission SchedulePost KGSP Student Guideline and request for recommended candidates : Jan 20, 2012Students collection and recommendation deadline : Jan 30, 2012 ~ Apr 6, 2012Final […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hallym University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : Jan. 31st ~ Mar. 22thThe 1st Selection : Mar. 26th ~ April. 6thRecommendation to NIIED : April. 13thAnnouncement for the Results of the 2ndSelection […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea Admission ScheduleThere may be some changes to this schedule according to the NIIED Schedule.Notification of the application guidelines and Request of the recommendation : from January 26, […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dongguk University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Form Submission January 30 ~ April 6, 2012 Via post mail or in personAnnouncement of accepted applicants(by Dongguk University) April 13, 2012 to be contacted […]
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students USST administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage excellent international students and scholars to […]
- Undegraduate (s1) Scholarhsip by Korean Government 2009 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students1. QualificationsProspective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria :(1) Applicants should be a […]
- Undegraduate (S1) Scholarship by Korean Government 2009 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students1. QualificationsProspective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria :(1) Applicants should be a […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyung Hee University, Korea Admission ScheduleNotification of Admissions Guidelines 2012. Jan. 26(Thu) ~Application Submission (Kyung Hee Univ.) 2012. Jan. 30(Mon) ~ Mar. 30(Fri)Screening and Recommendation (Kyung […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Successful Applicants : April 30, 2012Visa Issuance and Entry to Korea : July, 2012 ~ August, 2012Korean […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Inha University, Korea Schedule for 2012 KGSP (Recommendation from Inha University)Notice about KGSP Guidelines for 2012 (by NIIED) from January 26 to 27, 2012Notice about KGSP Guidelines for 2012 & Promotion […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea, semoga bermanfaat.