Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland sebagai berikut:
International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland
Guaranteed £1500 scholarships
Payment by instalments available
Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies
Low cost of living
The cost of an education at the University of Sunderland is a value for money investment for your future.
Sunderland is one of the least expensive areas in England. The cost of accommodation in particular is significantly cheaper than many areas of the South East of England. All students paying the above fees receive a guaranteed £1 500 scholarship.
for more details information visit the website http://www.sunderland.ac.uk/international/scholarships-finance/
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster If you are a new student starting your studies in 2012, you may be eligible for additional financial support in the form of a University of Westminster National Scholarship. The […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand The Reserve Bank of New Zealand offers two scholarships each year to students who are majoring in Economics, Finance or Banking and who are entering their Honours, Masters or final year […]
- Oshwal Aid/HELB Scholarship 2010, Kenya OSHWAL AID envisages healthy communities, prospering in harmony with the natural environment in which people are inspired to improve the quality of their own and others lives. Oshwal Aid […]
- Scholarships for International Students at Maastricht University Maastricht University aims to improve its quality as a global institution. The Maastricht University Scholarship Programme, with its goal of stimulating talented students to pursue […]
- University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
- Karen Napier Scholarships for MSc in Investment Analysis Scholarships at University of Stirling, Scotland The Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the course fees […]
- Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield invests a significant amount of funding each year in order to support the very best postgraduate research students. For entry in 2013-14, the Arts & Humanities […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland, semoga bermanfaat.