Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden sebagai berikut:
International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden
The programme is a collaboration between four universities in Barcelona (Spain), Twente (The Netherlands), Aalborg (Denmark) and Linköping (Sweden) and examines European and International Affairs in theory and practice, incorporating interdisciplinary perspectives from politics, economics, law, history and policy analysis. The programme addresses the processes of integration and disintegration at both the global level as well as within and between European countries.
Bachelor’s degree with in-depth study of at least 90 credits, i.e. three semesters of full-time study, in the major subject is required, including a paper corresponding to approximately 10 weeks of study.
The programme provides advanced level studies for students of political science, economics, history, sociology, and other social sciences as well as for students with other disciplinary backgrounds who can demonstrate an ability to develop their potential in the topic.
Each applicant must enclose a Letter of Intent, written in English by the applicant, comprising a motivation why the applicant wishes to follow the programme, and a summary of the bachelor’s essay or project.
For those holding a degree that does not require such a bachelor’s essay or project the Letter of Intent should describe previous studies and academic activities related to the Master’s programme applied for.
Send the Letter of Intent together with all supporting documents to University Studies in Sweden, FE 1, SE-833 83 Stroemsund, Sweden.
For students applying for a Master’s programme at Linköping University as their first choice in the application process, there are LiU International Scholarships resulting in a fee waiver of up to 50 per cent of the tuition fee. No separate scholarship application is needed.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 17 January 2011
Course start: autumn semester
Application opens: 1 December
Enrolment code: LIU-91012
Rate of study: full-time
Level: master’s level
For more information please contact
Per Jansson, +46 13 28 18 41, email@example.com
Kerstin Karlsson, +46 13 28 18 06, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Tourism Management Erasmus Mundus European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) is a two-year world-class integrated programme aimed at qualifying graduates to deal with the huge challenges in contemporary […]
- Master Scholarships in Global Studies, University of Leipzig, Germany The Master Course ‘Global Studies – A European perspective’ is an interdisciplinary, research-based Master offered by a consortium of five European universities: * Roskilde Universitet […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) Scholarships, Europe The Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP), Europe The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. It directly responds to the educational […]
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a graduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme […]
- Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands Vrije University Amsterdam Announce VU Fellowships for International Students, NetherlandsStudy Subject: Culture, Organization & Management, Political Science, Social & Cultural […]
- International Master in Rural Development (IMRD) 2011-2013, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The joint International Master in Rural Development (IMRD), part of the European Erasmus Mundus program, offers the opportunity to study the European vision on rural development in its […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships 2011 on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus […]
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships (AMS), University of Amsterdam, Netherlands Scholarships for excellent students The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Scholarship Program for Masters in European and International Affairs, Linköping University, Sweden, semoga bermanfaat.