Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany sebagai berikut:
International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany
The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013
NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Freie Universität Berlin, with its partners, the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Berlin-Buch (MDC), the Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP) and the Deutsche Rheuma-Forschungszentrum Berlin (DRFZ).
With over 45 internationally recognized research groups, NeuroCure offers outstanding interdisciplinary training and research opportunities for national and international scientists from a wide range of academic backgrounds.
Fellowships are available in the following subject areas:
- Molecular mechanisms of nervous system development and function
- Mechanisms of neural damage and cellular age
- Endogenous brain protection
- Nervous system regeneration
- Crosstalk between nervous and immune system
- Developmental disturbances
- Synaptic plasticity
For more details go to Medical Neurosciences: http://www.medical-neurosciences.de/en/program/phd/
How to apply: Send a full CV, two academic references and a personal statement of your interest in this program to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 7 January 2013. Short-listed applicants will be invited to a Skype interview in February; the final interview will take place in March 2013.
Queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law offers PhD Scholarship for National and International Applicants Study Subject: Criminal Law and CriminologyEmployer: Max […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at Luebeck University, GermanyThe application deadline is January 15, 2009.The Graduate School of Computing in Medicine and […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- CSC International PhD Programme A PhD is one of the most exciting times in the life of a scientist and has a major influence on their future career. The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre as a place of excellent science and […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany, semoga bermanfaat.