Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang International Development Scholarships for Chinese, African, Eastern European and Latin American at Cranfield University sebagai berikut:
International Development Scholarships for Chinese, African, Eastern European and Latin American at Cranfield University
Cranfield University, School of Management is More than a business school; a school of management. Our founders believed that practical management can only sensibly be taught to people who have business experience and that if an MBA is to help a manager achieve a more rewarding and successful career, it must focus on people skills. Developing leadership and team working abilities is central to the Cranfield experience and is the reason we describe ourselves as a School of Management.
This scholarship is restricted to self-funded candidates, and we encourage applicants from developing regions below to submit Scholarship for International Development: China, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa.
We are accepting applications from talented MBA candidates from all backgrounds. The diversity of national experiences, work and life that are important to the development and experience.
Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us. We want students who will challenge us and their classmates, people who know their own minds and strive for both personal and team success. We want to know how ambitious you are, how determined you are, your potential to develop and make a difference. We are looking for:
• Minimal post-qualification work experience of three years
• A good degree and / or professional qualifications
• A good balanced GMAT score or a good score in the Cranfield admission tests
• Evidence of a good standard of English
Level : Master
Provider : Cranfield University, School of Management
Location : UK
Application Deadline : April 15, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland The five IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western […]
- e8 Master Scholarship Programme 2011 in Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) In 2001, the e8 established as a pilot project, a scholarship program to encourage and support the study of sustainable energy development in the world.These scholarships were made […]
- ASHTON BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2012 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UK Aston Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarship in MBA for International students, UK 2012. Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: EU countries, Latin American […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia Full tuition fees scholarships are available for the most outstanding international students enrolling full time MBA degree at Melbourne Business School – Australia. This MBA program is a […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
- 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship The 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) scholarship application is now available. GMS will select 1,000 talented students to receive a good-through-graduation scholarship to use at any […]
- MBA Scholarships in International Business, MIB School of Management, Italy MBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS – FULL TIME EDITION XXIII edition (September 2012 – September 2013) Scholarship CompetitionMIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce […]
- MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business School MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business SchoolOverviewMBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UKFor the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang International Development Scholarships for Chinese, African, Eastern European and Latin American at Cranfield University, semoga bermanfaat.