Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang IDRC Internship Awards for Master and Doctoral Research, Canada sebagai berikut:
IDRC Internship Awards for Master and Doctoral Research, Canada
Research Internship for international students in research program management – in the creation, dissemination and utilization of knowledge from an international perspective.
The main goal of the Internship Awards is to provide exposure to research for international development through a program of training in research management and grant administration under the guidance of IDRC program staff. Internships are designed to provide hands-on learning experiences in research program management – in the creation, dissemination and utilization of knowledge from an international perspective.
The interns will undertake a program of research on the topic submitted when competing for the internship award. During a part (often around 50%) of their time, they will be trained in the techniques of research management through hands-on work experience with their chosen program’s programming and practices. They will work under the mentorship of a Program Officer(s).
For approximately 50% of the remainder of the time, the selected candidates will be expected to provide support to management and program staff in some of the following areas: synthesis of project outcomes; production of publications and dissemination materials or activities on research results; participation in team meetings; research tasks to locate, review and synthesize relevant material; preparation of state of the art reviews; preparation of correspondence, reports and presentations; assistance with the organization of meetings, workshops and seminars; preparation of minutes; updating and maintaining databases; and maintenance of the website; and exchange with other institutions working on a broad range of issues related to programming.
IDRC Program Priorities
Internships will be considered for a program of training and research responding to IDRC’s research priorities which focus on five broad Program Areas:
- Social and Economic Policy
- Agriculture and Environment
- Information and Communication Technologies for Development
- Innovation, Policy and Science
- Research for Health Equity
The program is aimed at candidates who, through demonstrated achievements in academic studies, work or research, have shown interest in the creation and utilization of knowledge from an international perspective.
All applicants must meet the following conditions:
- They must be either Canadian citizens, have permanent resident status in Canada or be citizens of a developing country.They must be either currently registered in a Master’s Program at a recognized university or have completed a Master’s degree in a recognized university. Doctoral students or candidates with a doctoral degree are also eligible to apply. The internship may be part of an academic requirement.
The research must focus on one or several developing countries.
In principle, IDRC supports research on all parts of the developing regions of the world. At this time, Fellowships and Awards is not supporting awards which involve research in Burma, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Eastern Europe or Central Asia.
- Permanent Resident
Degree Level: Masters or Doctoral
Applicant Status: Incoming Students
Applicant Status: Continuing Students
- relevance of the research and training proposal to Section 14 (Details on Internships offered by IDRC’s programming units)
- relevance to sustainable and equitable development
- quality of the research and training proposal
- suitability of the candidate
- applicant’s capacity to effectively conduct the proposed research and training
- overall feasibility, originality and creativity
- overall completeness and clarity of the research and training proposal
- applicant’s knowledge of the local language where research is to be conducted
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang IDRC Internship Awards for Master and Doctoral Research, Canada, semoga bermanfaat.