Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin sebagai berikut:
Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin
School of Chemistry funded PhD Studentships
The School of Chemistry is offering a number of funded PhD studentships which will commence in the 2010/2011 academic year. These studentships will be 4 years in duration and will carry a stipend of €16,000 p.a. together with EU academic fees. Students will automatically be enrolled in the Dublin Chemistry Graduate Programme and will be required to act as demonstrators in undergraduate laboratories within the School of Chemistry as part of their duties. The research projects that are offered are listed here, together with the names of the relevant supervisor(s). Intending applicants are advised to consult with at least one potential supervisor in the School before proceeding to making a formal application for admission to the TCD Research Register. All applications for admission must be submitted through the PAC system.
The closing date for applications for the first round of studentships is Friday the 18th June 2010.
More scholarship information
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject, UK Study Subject: Any subject offered by universityEmployer: University of EdinburghLevel: UndergraduateScholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for […]
- Doctoral Scholarships, University of Otago, New Zealand The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship provides funding to support doctoral students studying at the University of Otago. Applicants must be: Obtaining their first doctoral […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry The University of Siegen offers following position for a period of up to 4 years in the Chemistry department 1 PhD student position (half position, wage group 13 TV-L/2) Requirements: • […]
- Monash University Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Organic Chemistry We seek an outstanding PhD candidate with a background in synthetic organic chemistry to develop a new class of dendritic molecules, and to study their applications. The position is […]
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- Applications for Commonwealth Scholarships for Doctoral studies at the University of Pretoria The University of Pretoria regards itself as a research intensive university. Hence, it is seeking candidates for doctoral studies who will make significant contributions to its […]
- CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support […]
- University of Hull International Scholarships 2011 in Science for Undergraduate and Taught Postgraduate Studies, UK Scholarships for International Applicants in Biological Science, Biomedical, Chemistry, Computer Science,Engineering, Physics, Geography, Psychology, Sport Science for undergraduate and […]
- 2012 EADA funded Scholarship for MBA Program The decision to undertake an MBA programme and find the business school that best suits your needs and expectations can be a formidable one. For this reason, EADA would like to thank you […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2010-2011 in School of Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin, semoga bermanfaat.