Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Freeman-Asia Fellowships for Undergraduate Students to Study in East and Southeast Asia sebagai berikut:
Freeman-Asia Fellowships for Undergraduate Students to Study in East and Southeast Asia
The primary goal of the Freeman-ASIA Program is to increase the number of American undergraduates who study in East and Southeast Asia, by providing students with the information and financial assistance they will need. Awardees will be expected to share their experiences with their home campus to encourage study abroad by others, and to spread understanding of Asia in their home communities.
To be eligible for a Freeman-ASIA award, you must meet the following conditions: Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents at the time of application. Applicants must be currently enrolled as undergraduates in a U.S. college or university and be in good academic standing. Applicants must currently receive financial aid or have verifiable need for financial assistance to study abroad in Asia. Priority will given to students with no previous experience in the Asian country in which they plan to study. Awards are available only to students who plan to study abroad in the following countries/regions: Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by Boston College
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Boston College
Scholarship can be taken at: East and Southeast Asia
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore The GKS Scholarship was established by the financial community in Singapore to honour then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Dr Goh Keng Swee, who helped foster Singapore’s economic […]
- AREAS Erasmus Mundus Action 2 (EMA2) Scholarships, Europe AREAS is an institution-based mobility and scholarship project organized by a Consortium of some of the most prestigious universities in Europe and Asia. It is developed within the […]
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management […]
- Japan-IMF Scholarship Program The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Asian Youth Fellowship 1. Features of the Asian Youth Fellowship Program The scholarship grantees shall take a preparatory course in the Japanese language and other subjects for approximately 7 months at the […]
- NUS Graduate Scholarship for ASEAN Nationals The National University of Singapore [NUS] offers 40 scholarships each year to nationals of ASEAN* member countries to take full-time course-work graduate degrees at NUS. Singapore […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships for 2012 at The University of Melbourne In recognition of significant contributions made to the University of Melbourne with an international student, and the University’s commitment to equity and diversity, the University […]
- 2013 Business, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Faculty of Business Professionals’, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Graduate scheme was announced in February 2012 in recognition of years of “double cohort”. Scholarships are […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Freeman-Asia Fellowships for Undergraduate Students to Study in East and Southeast Asia, semoga bermanfaat.