Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program 2010 sebagai berikut:
Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program 2010
Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program was launched with a grant from the Ford Foundation in 2001. The program offers fellowships for post-graduate study to leaders from underserved communities in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Russia. Fellowship recipients are exceptional individuals with demonstrated social commitment and academic achievement.
Typically, they are men and women who have overcome obstacles such as poverty and discrimination to gain access to higher education, and they aspire to work for social justice in their home communities upon completion of their studies. applicants must be resident nationals or residents of an eligible IFP country or territory. All applications must be submitted to the appropriate IFP International Partner in the country or region where the applicant resides. IFP International Partners determine application deadlines and selection schedules in their region or country.
Only citizens of Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Mozambique, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda or Vietnam may apply.
Further Scholarship Information and Application
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- NFP 2011 Masters Scholarship at University of Twente for international students The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- CUD Scholarship Program for Developing Country 2012-2013 The Scholarships Program 2012-2013 is now availaible.Within the programme for international courses and training programmes, CIUF grants 150 scholarships for participation into the […]
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate at Hankuk University Students 1. Program ObjectiveThe Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in order to promote international exchange in […]
- University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund, Netherlands Purposes: Master, Ph.D.Programmes: All Countries of origin:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bolivia, Bosnia and […]
- International Scholarship Positions for Masters Studies at Linköping University Linköping University offers a broad spectrum of master’s programmes designed for students who need a competitive edge. A qualifying academic background opens educational opportunity […]
- The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships, Sweden The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships target highly-qualified students from the countries listed below. About 120 scholarships will be awarded for studies in Sweden, starting in […]
- PhD Positions, UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Netherlands UNESCO-IHE, The Netherlands, and the following partners: Makerere University in Uganda, KNUST in Ghana, AIT in Thailand, 2iE in Burkina Faso, ITB in Indonesia, UCT in South Africa, UFMG […]
- European Master Scholarship in Space Science and Technology If you are interested in Space Science and TechnologyIf you want to enhance your chances for a leading position in industry and in researchIf you wish to study in a truly international […]
- 2011-2012 Scholarships for Developing World from Wells Mountain Foundation (WMF) WMF was founded in 2005 to provide funding and support in the areas of education, literacy and the arts, primarily in the developing world. WMF is 501(c)(3) non-profit and all donations […]
- Lund University Global Scholarship program The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Scholarships […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program 2010, semoga bermanfaat.