Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) Scholarships at Erasmus Mundus sebagai berikut:
European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) Scholarships at Erasmus Mundus
The European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) is a four-year state-of-the-art doctoral research program for doctoral training addressing managerial issues of significance for the future competitiveness and sustainability of the industrial companies of Europe. The mission of the program is to generate cutting-edge knowledge at the intersection of engineering and management.
The EDIM-program will enroll 9 top-class international PhD-candidates who will work with coordinated set of research issues at the three partner universities. A significant feature of the program is the combination of international structure and international focus, together with its explicit approach on non-technical managerial issues, deeply embedded in the context of technology, engineering, and industry. Our ambition is to produce doctors with a new European profile reflecting a wide scientific and international breadth in engineering and management.
EDIM candidates will conduct research directed to in close cooperation with European industry as a means to foster deep insight into managerial challenges of globalization and a profound intercultural awareness. EDIM-graduates will be able to address challenging managerial issues of globalization in industrial endeavours as they arise in e.g. operations, research and development, industrial marketing, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
EDIM`s uniqueness lies in the fact that it acknowledges the importance to integrate a management perspective with deep technical knowledge.
The EDIM candidates will graduate with a double doctoral degree. Consequently each candidate will be enrolled at two of the partner universities (“home” and “host”) and will have to fulfil all the requirements and meet the quality standards of both universities.
EDIM is run by a consortium consisting of the industrial management departments of the most prominent and well-respected engineering universities in Sweden, Italy, and Spain:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Universidad Polytechnica de Madrid, UPM, Spain
- Politecnico di Milano, POLIMI, Italy
EDIM only admits candidates with a M.Sc. in engineering.
To be admitted to the program candidate should fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- A higher education degree of engineering in the M.Sc. level of the European LMD system (300 ECTS credits),
- Have a minimum TOEFL (test of English as a foreign language) score of 600 in paper-based test, 250 in computer-based test/100 in Internet based test, or IELTS (International English language Testing System) score of 7 in order to be considered for admission.
The EDIM program is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate program (EMJD). It is a fellowship program with excellent scholarship opportunities for the accepted candidates. The candidates will be given work contract. The fellowship is 2800 euro/month less taxes and social contributions. Thus, the net salary is expected to be in the range of 1400-1700 Euros a month depending on national legislation.
Annually there are nine scholarships awarded to the successful candidates in accordance with the following criteria:
- Five Category A fellowships awarded to students from countries that are not members of the European Uni0n (currently 27 countries) plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Please note that doctoral candidates who are not from the above countries but who have studied/worked in the 27 member states, Iceland Liechtenstein and Norway for a period of 12 months for the last five years, fall also in this category. The only exception to this rule applies to candidates who have previously received an Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship in order to follow an EMMC who fall under category A.
- Four Category B fellowships are awarded to candidates who do not fulfill the Category A criteria defined above.
Application and deadlines
The EDIM program is a four-year program that commences in the autumn of 2011. Application for the second edition of the program during 2012 will be opened on the 15th of September 2011. The online application closes at 1400 hours Central European Time (CET) on the 15th of November 2011.
The application process will open the 15th of September 2011.
The complete application file consists of:
The completed application form (see link below). Fill in the online application form, attach the electronic copies of the documents required, print it, and send it together with the required documents to the following address:
EDIM program office
Industrial Economics and Management,
The Royal Institute of Technology, KTH
100 44 Stockholm
The documents should be postmarked latest the 15th of November, 2011 and should include:
- A legalized copy of diplomas/degrees including the transcripts of the Masters degree with an official translation in English.
- Copies of English language tests scores (TOEFL, IELTS) and English language certificates.
- Recent GMAT scores if any.
- Curriculum Vitae in the European format maximum 2 pages.
- Two letters of recommendation in English; from a professor at the University of origin. One of them should be from the master thesis supervisor (please include telephone numbers and e-mail of the professors).
- A statement letter in English (max 2 pages) describing why you think you are the suitable candidate.
- Copy of passport information page (should include the passport number, your name, and your photo) or copy of your identity card and a proof of request for a new passport.
- 2 recent passport photos.
- Publication list and Patents in English if applicable.
- A research draft of maximum 5000 (in English) words outlining research area, possible research questions that the candidate wants to pursue, theoretical perspectives and methodology.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) Scholarships at Erasmus Mundus, semoga bermanfaat.