Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarship for Non EU Students sebagai berikut:
Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarship for Non EU Students
MathMods is coordinated by the University of L’Aquila in Italy and involves other four leading universities in Europe: the Autonomous University of Barcelona in Catalonia – Spain (UAB), the University of Hamburg in Germany (UHH), the Gdansk University of Technology in Poland (GUT) and the University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis in France (UNSA).
Please read FAQs before filling in the application form.
Applicants must have obtained a recognized Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BSc, SB, etc.) – or a degree at the same level of an academic Bachelor’s Degree, for instance its equivalent from a college, university, or technical school of high standing, or 180 ECTS credits in the European system – in one of the following (or equivalent) fields:
2 Scholarships Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: Category A, B and Window.
Scholarships are granted to the most talented applicants who will be full-time enrolled in MathMods MSc course, according to the evaluation made by the Consortium Committee.
How to apply?
During the online registration process you will be asked whether you are applying for a scholarship or not.
Who is eligible?
Category A includes applicants who meet ALL the requirements below:
- Applicants who are from a country which is not:
- EU (27 European Union member states).
- EFTA/EEA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway).
- Applicants who have never benefited from an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- Applicants who have not carried out their activities (study, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the EU or EFTA/EEA. The reference date for this rule is 28 February 2011.
Category B includes European students as well as students who do not fulfil the criteria for Category A.
Window (Western Balkans and Turkey). Besides being eligible for category A, applicants from Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia (FYROM), Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, can also apply for this special window provided that they submit their application by the same deadline set for category A.
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics with a good background in Physics
- Physics with a good background in Mathematics
- Engineering with a large background in Mathematics and Physics.
Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded before the enrolment on MathMods MSc.
Application Deadline : 31 January 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2011 Undergraduate Scholarship in Thailand Sripatum International College Scholarship Program
in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Sripatum UniversityEligible Applicant :Applicant must be a citizen of the following countries […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Sripatum International College, Sripatum University, Thailand Sripatum International College Scholarship Program in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Sripatum University Eligible Applicant : Applicant must be a citizen of the following countries […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships 2011 on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus […]
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus The European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a graduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) Scholarships, Europe The Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories (EMQAL) is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in […]
- Master Scholarship 2011 in Data mining and Knowledge Management (DMKM) at Erasmus Mundus Scholarships The primary social and economic value of modern societies is knowledge. For this reason, mastering Information technology for structured or unstructured information recorded in […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master for Laboratory Accreditation-Quality in Analytical Laboratories EMQAL is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in analytical laboratories, or work in Quality System environments in […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Course Scholarship on Flood Risk Management at UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education On 13 July 2010, the Erasmus Mundus Grant Committe has selected UNESCO-IHE’s proposal on a new Masters Course on Flood Risk Management for funding under the 2010 Erasmus Mundus Action 1 […]
- MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012, Hong Kong Scholarship for International students at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Study Subject:Multimedia and Entertainment TechnologyEmployer:The […]
- International Summer School in Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development, Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Germany 2011 Summer School on Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development in Germany Study Subject: Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development ,Engineering, Financing, […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarship for Non EU Students, semoga bermanfaat.