Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang David Edge MSc Studentship, University of Edinburgh, UK sebagai berikut:
David Edge MSc Studentship, University of Edinburgh, UK
The David Edge studentship provides support for a full-time student in either the MSc Science and Technology Policy and Management or the MSc Science and Technology Studies at the University of Edinburgh. The studentship is awarded by ISSTI in honour of the life and achievements of Dr David Edge (1932-2003).
The studentship covers the costs of the University UK/EU fees for the one-year full-time course plus research expenses. Applications are welcome from within or outside the European Union, but the studentship does not cover the full costs of fees for non-EU students.
Applications for the David Edge studentship are welcome from all those who submit by the end of April an application for entry in the following September to the MSc Science and Technology Policy and Management or the MSc Science and Technology Studies at the University of Edinburgh, and are eligible to apply for that programme. Applicants are welcome from within or outside the EU.
Applicants for the David Edge studentship are asked to submit:
- a short statement explaining their motivation for taking the MSc programme;
- a short paper, ideally of up to 2000 words, on a topic of their choice in the social and policy aspects of science and technology – this may be an assignment submitted for a previous course, or a new paper.
The closing date for applications for the studentship is 29 April 2011. Applicants must have submitted by that date an application to enrol in one of the two degree programmes. Applications for the David Edge studentship should be sent by post, or as PDF files, to:
Dr. Stewart Russell
Senior Lecturer School of Social and Political Studies
Institute for the Study of Science, Technology and Innovation
Old Surgeons’ Hall
Edinburgh, EH1 1LZ
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK The Department of Civil Engineering / David Livingstone Centre for Sustainability is offering a £1,000 award to attract the best international student to our innovative MSc and MRes […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to international students of outstanding ability from outside the European Union. Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics ScholarshipsA number of scholarships […]
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- MSc Scholarship in Food of Life at Erasmus Mundus EM Food of Life is part of the Erasmus Mundus programme initiated by the European Commission to enhance and promote European higher education throughout the world. The two-year Masters […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: European Master in Sustainable Regional Health System 2011 The European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems is a two years long interdisciplinary programme of 120 ECTS that aims to give vision, knowledge and tools to develop and manage […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- Neso Nuffic Masters Programme Scholarship at Delft University of Technology Number of scholarships: oneBenefits per scholarship:- Full tuition waiver: € 25,300 (€ 12,650 per year for the 2-year programme)- Contribution towards living expenses worth € 800 per […]
- Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands Food Valley Ambassador Program for studentsPrepare an international career during your studyThe Food Valley Ambassador Program is looking for international students with the ambition to […]
- University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award 52 University Trust International Leadership scholarships to international (non-EU) students starting a Masters degree programme in September 2011 in […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Glamorgan, UK UK and European Union graduates with a first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent qualification) can apply for a non-means tested scholarship worth £1,500 or £2,000. The […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang David Edge MSc Studentship, University of Edinburgh, UK, semoga bermanfaat.