Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia sebagai berikut:
Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
The Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship is available to international students who have completed their first semester of study at Curtin University in 2011 in an eligible course (please refer to the Applicant information PDF attached for a list of eligible courses).
Applicants will need to have demonstrated high-level academic achievement in their studies at a WA College for example Canning College, Tuart College or Murdoch College and obtained a Tertiary Entrance Ranking or equivalent in 2010.
Faculty: Science and Engineering
Area of Interest: Engineering, Mining / Mapping / Resources
Scholarship Type: Merit Based
Year of Study: First UG Year
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for the Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarships:
- Be undertaking the first year of their first undergraduate degree, and completed the first semester of full time (100 credits) study with an average of 70.00 at Curtin University, in an eligible course in 2011
- Be an international student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Be a student of a WA College in 2010
- Receive a TER or equivalent of 95.00 or above in 2010
Applicable to: Current Students
Maximum number awarded: 5
Value: The 25% contribution to student fees will be paid directly to the student fee account at the census date relevant to each enrolled semester. The recipient may be entitled to a refund of 25% of their semester one tuition fees.
Tenable at: Curtin University
Further Information: Please contact the Scholarships Office
Email:Undergraduate Scholarships Office email@example.com
Phone: 9266 2992
The Scholarships will be awarded by a selection panel using the following criteria:
- 2010 TER
- Successful completion of semester 1 2011 in an eligible course
- Responses in the application form
Documentation required to accept a Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship:
- Proof of Citizenship and visa status (Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Proof of attendance at a WA College (eg: certificates)
Closing Date: 22 July, 2011
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
Demikianlah informasi tentang Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia, semoga bermanfaat.