Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students sebagai berikut:
Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students
This scholarship is available to outstanding international high school graduates (70% or above in year 12, or equivalent). The purpose of this scholarship is to attract students to study a Bachelor of Civil Engineering at La Trobe’s regional campus in Bendigo. It offers the opportunity for students to work in a region which currently faces a skill shortage of civil engineers.
The scholarship, worth $20 000 over 4 years (or $5 000 per year, subject to satisfactory progress) will be offered to all students who meet the entry requirements and accept an offer to study the Bachelor of Civil Engineering at the Bendigo campus starting in Semester 1 (March) 2012.
Students applying for this scholarship must meet the following English language requirements:
-IELTS – a minimum overall band score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0, or
-TOEFL – a minimum score of 550 with a score of 5 or better in the test of written English, or
-TOEFL – a minimum score of 233 with a score of 5 in essay writing.
Study Subject: Civil Engineering
Employer: La Trobe’s University
Scholarship Application Deadline: 10 January 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia This scholarship is available to outstanding international high school graduates (70% or above in year 12, or equivalent). The purpose of this scholarship is to attract students to study […]
- SJE Consulting /La Trobe University Civil Engineering Scholarship The SJE Consulting /La Trobe University Civil Engineering Scholarship Program has been established to provide support for the completion of a tertiary qualification of future […]
- English Language Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The College has a limited number of £1,000 English Language Scholarships, awarded according to academic merit. Only applicants who have been offered a place conditional on English […]
- FRRR/Pratt Water Engineering Scholarship at La Trobe University Employer-partners and prospective full-time students residing in communities in the Murrumbidgee Basin are invited to apply for grant monies towards the cost of an undergraduate degree […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships at University of Sydney The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships in 2011 to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the […]
- Master Scholarship Position in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (ALGANT) The ALGANT Master course is open to all interested students in Europe and elsewhere. The European Union supports the course by financing about a ten scholarships for students outside […]
- School of Engineering International Masters Scholarship The School of Engineering will offer 3 Master’s scholarship positions for the 2012-2013 academic session. Each will have a value of £3,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students, semoga bermanfaat.