Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK sebagai berikut:
Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK
The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research skills to undertake a research project in the laboratory of an internationally renowned scientist. The programme will consist of teaching (60 credits) and research (120 credits). Research projects are chosen in consultation with staff in one of the four research divisions in the School of Biosciences, and the research project and supervisor will be chosen by the student within the first month.
The programme would be ideal for someone thinking of undertaking a PhD but wishing to learn more about research. It also offers the award of a postgraduate certificate thus maximising accessibility to individuals working in industry or higher education.
This MRes scholarship is provided by the School of Biosciences, and will provide 50% of International tuition fees, subject to candidate and competition.
Academic Criteria: Candidates should possess a high undergraduate degree in a Life Science subject. A relevant Master’s degree is preferred.
Residency: This scholarship is open to all International (non-EU) students only.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to Rachel Paterson at PatersonRJ@cardiff.ac.uk in the first instance.
Following this initial correspondence, applicants will then need to make a formal application to the Master of Research in Biosciences programme. Applications can be made by visiting Cardiff’s Online Application Service and filling out the online application form. Please select the October 2013 intake for the “Master of Research Biosciences” programme and indicate that you would like to be considered for this studentship in the funding section of the form.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2013
Please contact Mrs Rachel Paterson on +44(0) 29 2087 0860, or email PatersonRJ@cardiff.ac.uk. Further information on the School of Biosciences is available through our website.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Journalism, Cardiff University, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
- Masters Scholarships 2011-2012 at Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one […]
- Schlumberger Interdisciplinary Research Fellowship, Darwin College, UK The Governing Body of Darwin College, Cambridge, and Schlumberger Cambridge Research Limited jointly invite applications for a non-stipendiary Research Fellowship supporting […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht […]
- Master’s Scholarships in Journalism at Cardiff University The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcome applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
- University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award 52 University Trust International Leadership scholarships to international (non-EU) students starting a Masters degree programme in September 2011 in […]
- Merit Scholarships, School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Robert Gordon University, UK The School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School starting September 2012 and January […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- Master Scholarships in Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK Three scholarships of £3,000 each for high-calibre international students starting one of the following Masters programmes in 2011: MSc Applied Biochemistry and BiocatalysisMSc Aquatic […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK, semoga bermanfaat.