Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University sebagai berikut:
[Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University
Position for a PhD Grant.
Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering -L-PROBE-
Department Biochemistry and Microbiology
(Fac. of Sciences-Ghent University)
The Proteomics unit of the Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering opens a PhD position in its research to understand the molecular mechanisms of type II secretion by bacteria. This project is a joint effort between the Structural Biology group of Prof. S. Savvides and the Proteomics unit headed by Prof. B. Devreese. The aim of this position is to use state-of-the-art proteomic technology to analyse the `secretome` of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Burkholderia cepacia.
The position is immediately available, but starting date can be discussed.
1. You have a master degree in Biochemistry-Biotechology or related. (minimally a degree of `distinction` or equivalent is required).
2. Students that are likely to obtain this degree before October 2010 are invited to sollicitate as well.
3. You are strongly interested in scientific research and you are a team player.
4. Experience in protein biochemistry, proteomics and/or microbiology are preferred.
5. A strong interest in (bio)informatics is recommended.
6. You are interested to apply for a PhD grant to the Flemish research agencies IWT or FWO.
For more information and for application, please mail to Bart.Devreese@UGent.be. Sollicitation letters, incl. CV can be send electronically.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- PhD in Information and Computer Science at Aalto University The position is at the Department of Information and Computer Science, Aalto University School of Science (previously Helsinki University of Technology). The focus of the Department`s […]
- PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- 7 PhD Student Fellowships in Natural and Life Sciences We expect:• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, etc.). […]
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- Post-Doctoral Position in Computational Biology, Norway A three year full-time position as Service Scientist/Post Doctoral is available at Uni Research AS, within the Computational Biology Unit (CBU) of the Uni BCCS department.The position is […]
- PhD Student in Railway Mechanics at Chalmers University of Technology Overview The Department of Applied Mechanics conducts research in different areas of mechanical engineering including machine and vehicle design. The research is often carried out […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University, semoga bermanfaat.