Pendaftaran Online kali ini menyampaikan informasi tentang Australia-Japan Foundation Grant Program sebagai berikut:
Australia-Japan Foundation Grant Program
Study Subject:Economics and Trade, Security, Regional and International Relations, Education and Science, Society and Culture Communication, Information and Advocacy
Scholarship Description:The Australia-Japan Foundation invites applications for projects in 2011-12 which support its objectives to:
- increase understanding in Japan of shared interests with Australia;
- increase understanding in Australia of the importance of Japan to Australia as an economic and strategic partner; and
- increase recognition in Japan of Australian excellence and expertise.
In 2011-12, funding priority will be given to projects and programs that strengthen Australia’s relationship with Japan through people-to-people engagement across a diverse range of sectors. These include projects relating to the bilateral economic and trade relationship (particularly the Australia-Japan Free Trade Agreement), regional and international security issues, society and culture, education, science and technology and to advocacy, media and communications.
Individuals, organisations or a collaboration of both may apply for AJF grant funding. Where a conflict of interest exists, or may be perceived to exist, the AJF Secretariat should be contacted to clarify eligibility and/or obligations under Commonwealth conflict of interest guidelines.
Generally, the AJF does not fund projects over more than two successive years. The AJF Secretariat should be contacted to clarify eligibility if you have previously received an AJF grant.If you have submitted an application in a previous AJF grant funding round but have been unsuccessful, you are encouraged to reapply for funding in future rounds.No person or organisation may hold more than one AJF grant at any given time.Grants will not be provided to individuals or organisations that have failed to provide a proper acquittal of an earlier grant provided by the AJF.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 18 March 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- USDA Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship for Indonesia The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is pleased to announce the 2012 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program (Borlaug Fellowship […]
- Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists 2012 Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists The Japanese Urological Association International Foundation provides young […]
- Fujitsu Scholarship, East-West Knowledge Leaders Program, Hawaii USA The Fujitsu Scholarship supports your development as a global leader by funding your participation in the East-West Knowledge Leaders Program. Hone your leadership vision with this […]
- Knight Science Journalism Fellowships, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA Knight Science Journalism Fellowships are for mid-career journalists who demonstrate a high level of journalistic excellence and accomplishment, as well as a long-term commitment to […]
- PhD Student Position at Vienna University of Technology The Interactive Media Systems Group of the Institute of Software Technology and Interactive Systems at the Vienna University of Technology is seeking to recruit a Research Assistant […]
- PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg SnT is a recently formed centre carrying out interdisciplinary research in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) systems and services, often in […]
- Biodesign Innovation Fellowship at Stanford University Each year, the Biodesign Program has two U.S.-based fellowship teams of four fellows working within a specific clinical area. Focus areas in the past have included Cardiovascular […]
- Carl Duisberg Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany Application for a Carl Duisberg scholarship is open to students specializing in human medicine und veterinary medicine undergoing a clinical traineeship or in their practice year who […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships Position at The Faculty of Humanities The Faculty of Humanities´ Graduate School at the University of Copenhagen is inviting applications for 8 PhD scholarships starting 1 September, 2011 for a period of up to three […]
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore The Fellowship brings journalists from Asia to Singapore’s Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information at Nanyang Technological University for three months. The 2012 Fellowship […]
Demikianlah informasi tentang Australia-Japan Foundation Grant Program, semoga bermanfaat.